ZenFone 4 Bug Report
ZF Model: ZB631KL
RAM: 6G
Firmware/APP Version: Pie stable
Frequency of Occurrence: Everytime
Rooted: No
APP Name: Speaker
Screenshot: -
Anyone facing low volume in earpiece speaker during call?
Volume is so low that I'm unable to hear properly. Is this going to anyone else?
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
@bigfoot.virus

Hey, is your screen also blinking after pie update?
Props
bigfoot.virus IND Level 2 | All posts
No screen is working fine. What about call volume?
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
After update pie facing low ear volume and bright issue
Props
IND Moderator | All posts
Hi Bigfoot.virus,

When does this issue happen? How many times in a day happens?
If this happens during calls, does this happen on 3G/4G or do you use the 3rd party app?
Is answering the phone through the handset or the speaker or the Bluetooth do you face this issue?
The volume bottom can be adjusted when issue is happening.
Props
After keeping volume to max I can't hear while on call... And loudspeaker volume has also reduced drastically and while playing music sound quality is reduced to such an extent that even Chinese made low end phones sounds better. Please fix it.
Props
@bit_asus. I'm using phone's stock app for calls no 3rd party apps. Answering through handset and speaker, both cases volume reduced and even Bluetooth volume is reduced. Volume is always adjusted to 100% still very low volume. 
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
Yes facing same issue.. i have 2 max pro m2 one with me and one with my father.. i have no issue with any other calles also my father have no issue with other calls but when i do callto my father or father calls me than i feel that voice volume is reduced.. i don't know why it's happend
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I am also facing same issue. Both earpiece as well as Bluetooth volume is low. It gets hard to even hear the other person at times. It was good and clearly loud in Oreo. But with Pie it has become very bad.

@bit_asus the issue has been reported multiple times by multiple users but u guys don't seem to care. 
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
@bit_asus the issue is same whether using 4G, 3G or 2G and all calls are made using the stock app. No third party apps were used. The volume button can be adjusted but the max volume is very low. Please resolve the issue as it is already long overdue. 
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm