Release Note
ZenTalk

[Replied] Problems and bugs in stable pie update  

9586 67
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
USA Level 1 | All posts
Iam update the android pie for asus zenfone max pro m2 after updating my device was following issues is occurring
1. Notch display is not fully viewing
2.vibration is decreased
3. Call attending vibrration not working
4.calling screen and notced display color are variation.
So please update and resolve the above fixes..

Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
Fingerprint alert vibration not working
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
After pie updated cracking sound incoming outgoing call,
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
Please Asus give update and clear all bugs you are my favourite brand please 
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
Max pro m2 june security patch is most worst on the pie update
Sometimes the screen is freezing
Is not working for vibration mode
Display brightness is very poor
Volume level is low
So fix the issues upcoming updating to resolve the above problems
Oreo is perfectly worked
Now iam feel the current pie update.even oreo is best....
Props
ITA Level 1 | All posts
Bought a new Max Pro (M2), started it as a new phone, oreo 8.1 onboard, it seems to me it runs at the speed of light, i came from a Zefone 3 Max, before doing all my settings, i decided to upgrade to Android P, without reading the forum first... lol, first thing I noticed, it's the screen light, I set about at 30%, to have the same light in P i have to set it at 90%, I have the phone for 1 day, and the second thing i noticed is the lightning speed i saw in 8.1, reduced by almost 50%. That's a problem... And the cherry on the "Pie" no more call recording native app...
I am Zenfone log time user, first I bought Zenfone 4 in 2014, then Zenfone 2 Laser in 2016, then Zenfone 3 Max in late 2017 and now the Max Pro 2 M2...
Do something, i cannot tell a friend to buy an Asus phone with all those problems, I mean, there is not only the Zenfone 6 out there.
Props
IND Level 3 | All posts
aldo.agnelli posted on 2019/8/2 22:19
Bought a new Max Pro (M2), started it as a new phone, oreo 8.1 onboard, it seems to me it runs at th ...

That's the big mistake done by all.

Users became fools with the re-entry of Asus in mobile segment in the view of their past services(Indians mostly).
But, unfortunately Asus is in-compete in the mobile segment mainly in software end.

Now it's your headache to get rid of this device as you are not going to get any fruitful help. (or) wait till they release proper stable pie without major bugs(if Asus think to do so).

Asus proved that "past will always be past, and should not see the past in present or future".

If you need to purchase any other mobile you can think twice or thrice but for Asus even thinking 100 times or more also not enough.

Ever suggest the Asus name to your enemy also.
Props
Not received update my mobile.....
Pls fix the problem
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm