ZenTalk
1234567Next

[Replied] Problems and bugs in stable pie update  

9595 67
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
MYS Level 1 | All posts
prakashdav799 posted on 2019/4/13 23:42
Downgrade Ur Mobile to stable Oreo screen Flikring problem solved. Asus service centre suggest me.

Any idea how can i do it by myself?
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I am facing WhatsApp lagging while on video call.. Video become shaky and too much lagging.. Like a slow motion.. Frames are lagging in whatsapp call (video) 
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
After pie update my phone has been a new bugs come in my handset battery have not 68 percentage above charging & then 68 percentage pr my phone show in your battery has been fully charged.
What is this? Please help me..
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Phone Earpiece volume very low but Asus can't accept the issue.
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
3.5 mm headphone jack audio volume and bass decreased please fix this too
Props
After update 3GB Ram variant has bad RAM management
After using this Pro Max M2, My Nokia 6.1 with Snapdragon 630 outperforming in everything as compared to Snapdragon 660 with Pro Max M2.
Simply what Nokia can do with software Asus cannot. 
Props
Has anyone noticed ? That whenever playing a game like PUBG or watching a video or using the phone in landscape mode, the notification bar's settings button slides below the screen ,such that the user needs to press the home button and then access the settings, this is quite the missout as the need to use the settings while playing a game would be a bore. PLEASE FIX THIS , ALL THE OTHER PIE PHONES HAVE A SETTINGS BUTTON ON THE UNSCROLLED  NOTIFICATION BAR.
Props
IDN Level 1 | All posts
I think it's better before the update, which I feel after updating the lighting settings is not too good, then adjusting the volume if pushed up or down the response is slow I hope this problem will be resolved soon
Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
My phone updated today and thought it stopped working.the pattern is not working and only shows as black screen for me. Anyone experiencing this issue? Do you guys know any work around? Thank you!
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by tejteju58 on 2019/6/15 17:47

After recent update it's taking too long then usual to download apps from playstore . Plz fix this thing.
And apps are reloading from start when we swap between recent apps.
Props
1234567Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm