Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
IND Level 2 | All posts
Props
IND Moderator | All posts
Hi Ankitvarma,

Thank you for highlighting the issues.

We will check these.

Also check if the issue is faced on our new FOTA .064 which is rolled out today.

Let us know how many issues from the listed issues are not faced by you now after the update.

Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Hai all,
The Major issue in this M2 pro is Hearing Voice is too Low in voice hearing speaker , we can't able to hear properly.so most of the major issue is this.After that u can clear up the further issues..so asus team kindly provide concentrate on this..pls pls..Thank you
Props
Hii guys i want to update my max pro m2 to pie(latest apr 25).So please tell ur opinion

Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Firmware Update Procedure:-
Please follow to procedure to update your device manually mentioned below.
Step 1 - Please visit our official website via computer :-
https://www.asus.com/in/Phone/Ze ... /HelpDesk_Download/
Step 2 - There you'll have to select "Android" as OS and then please click on "Firmware".
Step 3 - There you'll have to find Version -Version WW-16.2017.1903.064- and download the file via "Global" link, you'll find downloaded zipped package UL_ASUS.
Step 4 - Please connect your phone to computer through USB cable and then transfer the zipped package in root directory of internal storage.
Step 5 - Remove USB cable and then you'll find a notification on phone regarding system update.
Step 6 - As you'll tap on this system update notification, it would require your permission for installing the file, please press OK and phone will start the upgrade process automatically. Please wait while device gets upgraded and then it will reboot by itself.

NOTE :- 1) Please take data backup before proceeding with upgrade process.
2) Please keep your phone charged at least or more than 30% .
3) Please don't interrupt the process in between.
You can also refer this link:-https://www.asus.com/support/faq/1009748
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Thanks for the nice descriptions. Asus engineer need training from xda developer. Asus engineers are not skilled to do this work. Pathetic. 
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Usb debugging dosen't work on new pie update  
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Promoma??!
Lol!! 
Panorama it is. 
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
After pie update screen freeze problem start and also a battery drain very fast, screen brightness problem,and also a charging problem.very bad experience with Asus .I will never buy Asus phone in future
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
amrupam007 posted on 2019/4/11 18:45
I'm also facing 'System UI has stopped' issue whenever I'm trying to expand the notification panel t ...

i am also facing same problem..asus is annoying they are nothing for good..charging take 6 hours😓😓
Props
1234567Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm