Release Note
ZenTalk
1234567Next

[Replied] Problems and bugs in stable pie update  

9648 67
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
OK...I will stay in Oreo that's good for me...i don't need this so called "pie" update... Thank you guys for informed us about utter flop update...
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Whaaaaaat !??? Ya guys got the update? I'm still on BETA pie version since a COUPLE of months
Props
Thank God I'm still on Oreo 8.1.0 my phone has no issue or bugs. Though I have not recieved this so called stable pie update yet.. and after hearing from you guys I thank God that I'm still on Oreo .
Props
amrupam007 posted on 2019/4/11 18:45
I'm also facing 'System UI has stopped' issue whenever I'm trying to expand the notification panel t ...

Try to reset your phone it may fix because after upgrading if you reset your phone some mjnor bugs can be fixed which you are facing due to settings applied in oreo not changed. So reset and check hope so it fixed.
Props
AUS Level 1 | All posts
I think the thread title needs to be changed ;) it should be Problems and bugs in stable (NOT) pie update. In my opinion the update was rolled out to meet the deadline or without UAT testing of this so called stable update. It almost feels like the buggy version was rolled out to bye some time to fix underlying known issues.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
ASUS UPDATE ARE WORST,LEARN FROM MOTO AND SAMSUNG HOW TO GIVE UPDATES
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by satishpatelin on 2019/4/17 13:06

Dear Asus Team,

It's Humble request from all customer that at least provide a downgrade path back to Oreo 8 in which we all were very much happy. Take more time to make pie stable instead just declaring stable pie update with n number of unbearable bugs..

Please spare us.. It's a feeling like you have punished all of us for purchasing the Asus phone and we ensure Asus that we will remeber this and Indian customer to whom you took so granted will reply back . First you took so long to bring the stable update but once declared it's almost like beta update. We don't know what the hell your development team is doing all of these months..

So requesting again on behalf of all customers to provide downgrade path back to Orio 8. It's better to have basic fuctionallity instaed of having horrible screen flickering issues..
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Gestures are not working properly fix it as soon as possible. Mylord
screenshot-2019-04-20-06-44-25-1.png
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
https://www.change.org/p/asus-re ... ign=tap_basic_share
Petition to asus. Help me to change asus sign in the petition and share it with your friends
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
After update to Android pie..

1) battery draining fast..
2) brightness is very low and is not varying up to 50%
3) sound from speaker is not clear..
4) call volume reduced...
5) recent apps are getting clear automatically ...
Props
1234567Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm