Release Note
ZenTalk
1234Next

[Replied] Call volume too low

3505 35
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
IND Level 1 | All posts
My call volume is too low what should I do...
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
My call volume is too low what should I do..

Props
In ASUS max pro m2 , i cant hear callers voice , the sound is verry low and brightness is also verry low even above 50% 
In new pie update 
Please fix this big issue
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Dear Asus guys. This is not a hardware issue. It's an software issue and you guys need to come up with a new version where it can get fixed. Going to a Service center makes no point. My phone is hardly a month old and I am facing same issue of low voice during calls on ear piece. Even at 100% sometimes I don't hear a word from the other end. Specially when my surroundings are noisy. Pls make sure this gets remarked at ur engineering team. They really need to resolve this asap. 
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
sheikhmdirfan posted on 2019/4/11 18:21
I am also having this issue and exists since I installed beta Pie update and now continues with stab ...

I have still Oreo as I just bought new phone a month ago. Even on Oreo I am facing low volume earpiece issue during calls
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Are we getting any serious replies from Asus team ?
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Guys, the earpiece volume is so low. Bit_Asus this complain is from everyone 
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Same here. The volume during calls is too low. Plz look intothe matter and provide us a patch to this problem.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
moltresmanju posted on 2019/5/17 22:22
I am using max pro M2 and I too have same problem. Earpiece volume has reduced so much that  am ...

I am also having the same problem with the ASUS max Pro M2 !!
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by overnight_raj on 2019/6/7 10:24

Every time I switch to loud speaker even if I don't want to !! Because earpiece volume it's too low very difficult to hear in normal environment !! If you are in public you will not be able to listen a single word what the other guy want to tell you !! Nowadays I carry headphones or Bluetooth with me !! 
And yes there is one more issue I have noticed with the Bluetooth headset is the same problem volume low compared to other phones when connected to the same headset !!
Props
1234Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm