Release Note
ZenTalk

[Replied] Issue: Screen Flickering after Pie update  

14308 325
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
i have got a temporary fix..power off and start the device, it seems to not blink the first time...then dont turn the display off..once you do it, it'll start again
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
After update I am facing same flickring problem in my mobile..
This is irretable. Plz fix this bugs. I can't use mobile.
Plz fix it as possible.
Props
vedanttalekar30 posted on 2019/4/11 17:23
i have got a temporary fix..power off and start the device, it seems to not blink the first time...t ...

yeah I have noticed that too but it is not feasible to keep the phone in the pocket or elsewhere without turning off the display or locking the screen
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
No official reply yet. Do they even care?
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
After PIE update ASUS max pro M2 screen is blinking continuously.  😠
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Today  got my pie update , after installing it I'm facing the same screen flickering issue, even customer care is unable to help 
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Please fix the screen blinking issue. The phone has become unusable. Very sad.
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Well, i was among the one to post the problem here. As soon as i updated my Zphone max m2pro my screen started blinking. It was so irritating!!  chatted the official customer center. They tried suggesting few  trouble shootings like "wipe partition cache, safe-mode etc". finally they told me to visit service centre and within 10mins they downgraded my software. 

Nobody from Asus are opening their mouth. They just rolled out the update without testing coz of reaching deadlines. It is really pathetic. Asus should have been done a better job by releasing a bug fix of this by now.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Take to twitter guys ..they need to hear us .we cant just wait and do nothing 
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Yeah, i am suggesting the same. May be never in the history of any phone updates, user would have faced this major issue
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm