Release Note
ZenTalk

[Replied] Issue: Screen Flickering after Pie update  

14254 325
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
I am also facing this issue. It is very irritating. The screen is constantly blinking after the pie update.
Props
Really annoying bug, plagued with same issue.
Props
Such a big brand and didn't expect this carelessness. Solve this blinking issue asap so as to prove that you value your consumers.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I was in pie update program earlier and after a small fota update of 400mb approx there is no such screen blinking. It's running good 
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I guess this issue faced by specific users.. for me its absolutely fine..
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
My friends mobile of Asus max pro M2 screen is fluctuating very vigorously. When Asus has waited for this long to make proper updations in firmware they need it to do perfectly. Why is there no accountability towards the issue. We need to have the fix in 2 hours
Props
Yeah, the same problem is on my device also the screen is blinking continuously after the pie update, it is irritating me. I am not a beta tester.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I am also facing this issue after updating the system and phone is continuously blinking.please resolve this issue. ASAP as unable to use the phone
Props
yes i also get the same continuous problem of screen blinking in my ASUS max pro m2 mobile please solve it as soon as possible through update  
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
i got same screen blinking after update pie..please release new update and fix issue fast..cant use mobile now
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm