ZenFone 4 Bug Report
ZF Model: ZB630KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: PKQ1.W_Phone-16.2017.1903.061-20190401
Frequency of Occurrence: Continuous Screen Blinking
Rooted: No
APP Name: -
Screenshot: -
After PIE update ASUS max pro M2 screen is blinking continuously. Phone is not at all usable. PLEASE FIX THIS BUG ASAP.
Didn't expect this kind of poor update from ASUS.

Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Yeah! it is so irritating! They are stupid, as soon as it happened i have been in chat with official customer care of ASUS. They troubleshooted my device and also suggested to perform factory data reset, i did it But no use! the problem still persists.
Props
I'm facing the same issue and had started a thread regarding it (SCREEN FLICKERING CONTINUOUSLY) my suggestion is that we must all post under one thread so that the thread remains on the top and gains attention from all people and ASUS.
Props
kungoswa IND Level 1 | All posts
Yes, factory reset won't do anything, seems the bug is in firmwire itself. Don't know why Asus release updates without proper testing.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
after FOTA pie update my phone display is started fluctuating and also touch responsive is very slow.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
My phone has the same issue. The problem must be with their software as I haven't changed anything after the update.
Props
kungoswa IND Level 1 | All posts
tanvir1200 posted on 2019/4/11 12:28
after FOTA pie update my phone display is started fluctuating and also touch responsive is very slow ...

Please create a separate thread also for this bug so that ASUS team will take this on priority.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I chatted with the support and they said it's a beta firmware. I don't remember signing up for beta program.
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
sujalkpatel posted on 2019/4/11 13:02
I chatted with the support and they said it's a beta firmware. I don't remember signing up for beta  ...

As soon as it happened i have been in chat with official customer care of ASUS. They troubleshooted my device and also suggested to perform factory data reset, i did it But no use! the problem still persist.

They now told me to visit nearest service center. Will be visiting them now.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Screen blinking after pie update 😠
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm