ZenTalk

[Replied] Android Pie rolled out for ASUS Max Pro M2 on 11-04-2019

4820 71
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
Sanju IND Level 5 | All posts
ck02506 posted on 2019/5/14 23:33
How can I download pie version

If you are a Max Pro M2 (ZB630KL) user with ww sku and your current firmware build number is showing up as ending with .061, then you may click on the following link to download the latest Pie Firmware release with build number (ending with .064).

Since Asus stopped pushing FOTA update for that version (.064), one can only update to that version using manual mode by downloading the firmware from official Asus Support page.

** PS : On official Asus Support Page (under firmware download section), the only firmware available for downloading is the last Pie release which is with the build number .064.

You may download the firmware from this link >> https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/AS ... 81401596.1555141845

** After downloading the zip file on a PC or Laptop, connect your Max Pro M2 with the pc using an usb cable and just copy that zip file in the root directory of your Max Pro M2 Internal Storage and when copying is done, just disconnect the usb cable from your mobile and the update pop up should show up at the notification panel. Then hit update button and it would do the rest.
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
I sold my Asus bug phone but I m feeling bad for that buyer
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm