Release Note
ZenTalk
12345678Next

[Replied] Android Pie rolled out for ASUS Max Pro M2 on 11-04-2019

4837 71
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
IND Level 1 | All posts
after PIE update lockscreen signal bar shows empty like a emergency call.buggy software team worst update i ever use
Props
Sanju posted on 2019/4/15 13:26
Though its not official since moderators are vanished, but its to be assumed that they have stoppe ...

As per a telephone conversation with ASUS support, they have stopped the pie update because of screen flickering issue.
They have asked the impacted users to visit service centre and get the OS downgraded.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I haven't received the pue update yet...😞😞
Props
Sanju IND Level 5 | All posts
er.ravindrajain posted on 2019/4/15 15:14
As per a telephone conversation with ASUS support, they have stopped the pie update because of scr ...

They are ruining all their reputations by their own..!! After these many days (read 3 months) of development , they brought in this awkward pie experience .. what a shameful act by them!!
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Lol. We have to visit service centres for their mistake? They barely have any service centres. In my city there is only one and it is 30 kms from my place. 
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
There is no point in posting threads here. Even flipkart has all paid reviews for this phone. So many 5 stars for this shitty mobile.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Sanju posted on 2019/4/15 18:01
They are ruining all their reputations by their own..!! After these many days (read 3 months) of d ...

For the first time i am seeing you writing like this.
this means ASUS is loosing their trusted customers.
Asus really need to save their reputation.
Props
Any one have recieved pie bug fixing update 
Props
Sanju IND Level 5 | All posts
Last edited by Sanju on 2019/5/14 17:28
thanikachalam03 posted on 2019/5/14 14:20
Any one have recieved pie bug fixing update 

Which one? The last one we received was ending with build number .064 which fixed only one bug i.e. the flickering screen issue caused to maximum number of users with the 1st Pie release of dated 11th April (build number ending with .061).

After .064, no FOTA has been released so far and now, that .064 update is also taken off the air, thats why many users are now not able to update to the .064 version through FOTA. They can only update to this version by using manual update mode (by downloading the firmware version from the Asus support site).
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
How can I download pie version
Props
12345678Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm