Release Note
ZenTalk
12345678Next

[Replied] Android Pie rolled out for ASUS Max Pro M2 on 11-04-2019

4712 71
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
IND Level 1 | All posts
Facing screen blinking issue after pie update. Tried with factory reset, wiped cache but nothing worked. Also in safe mode screen is blinking continuously. PLEASE FIX ASAP.
Props
Sanju IND Level 5 | All posts
yash25 posted on 2019/4/11 12:19
Here is the proof for the same. I haven't enabled it  before on Oreo and I was using pie beta ROM.

I see you have it as "Level_3" enabled. I think those who came from Oreo to Pie, the Camera2API is not provided to them. Its only enabled for Bets Pie users.
Props
kungoswa posted on 2019/4/11 12:23
Facing screen blinking issue after pie update. Tried with factory reset, wiped cache but nothing wor ...

All those are having screen flickering issue after updating to pie, post individual threads in Zentalk forum under ASUS Max Pro M2 quickly..
Props
raj.shubham0822 posted on 2019/4/11 11:52
I did it.Still the problem persist.

Since you have done the wipe partition cache already and the issue still persists, want to recommend you that start a new thread under ASUS Max Pro M2 asap.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
after FOTA pie update my phone display is started fluctuating and also touch responsive is very slow.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
partha08mca posted on 2019/4/11 11:05
Hi, after updating to Android pie my ASUS max pro m2, the screen continues to blink. If I restart ...

I am facing same issue,  even i have done phone factory reset and hard reset.
and there is no clue from asus how to rectify the bug
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Sanju posted on 2019/4/11 11:56
I see you have it as "Level_3" enabled. I think those who came from Oreo to Pie, the Camera2API is ...

I have updated my handset today from Oreo to pie( not used pie beta as I got update of 1.6gb) and I can still use gcam.
Screenshot_20190411-150321.png
Props
IND Moderator | All posts
Hi Sanju,

Thank You for sharing this.

Props
naveen09185 posted on 2019/4/11 15:07
I have updated my handset today from Oreo to pie( not used pie beta as I got update of 1.6gb) and  ...

Have you enabled camera2API earlier in oreo through adb command?
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
screen flashing issue provide an update asap
Props
12345678Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm