ZenTalk
12345678Next

[Replied] Android Pie rolled out for ASUS Max Pro M2 on 11-04-2019

4721 71
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
Sanju IND Level 5 | All posts
anagramgenius posted on 2019/4/11 10:56
I had enabled camera 2 api via fastboot command in Oreo. It's still enabled after updating to pie. I ...

Yes, those who were on beta pie, they won't see any major changes. Thats true.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by anagramgenius on 2019/4/11 10:40
Dpunit1 posted on 2019/4/11 10:28
enable it from developer option.

There's no option in developer mode to enable dark theme. It's only there in Display settings which does nothing when enabled.
Edit: It did nothing when I enabled it in settings. All of a sudden, the quick settings panel became dark.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Sanju posted on 2019/4/11 10:29
Yes, those who were on beta pie, they won't see any major changes. Thats true.

And that display brightness bar. You've to increase it to 70+ to get normal brightness. It's the same as in Pie beta update. They haven't fixed much. It was normal in Oreo.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Sanju posted on 2019/4/11 10:22
I checked with YouTube, Hotstar, Clash of Clans, PUBG and all of them were playing with full notch ...

Okay. Buddy did you find any option for Split Screen? I didn't find the same after stable Pie update
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
amrupam007 posted on 2019/4/11 10:44
Okay. Buddy did you find any option for Split Screen? I didn't find the same after stable Pie upda ...

In the recents app tray, click on the app icon. You get an option for Split screen.
Props
amrupam007 posted on 2019/4/11 11:14
Okay. Buddy did you find any option for Split Screen? I didn't find the same after stable Pie upda ...

I just checked the pubg and full screen gaming is not happening in pubg. Its just enabled foe YouTube, hotstar and Clash of Clans only for my case.

And yes, the thing is in oreo, i had my brightness set as 30-35% which is in Pie showing as 70% scale. The same brightness level but the scale is showing 70%.
Props
anagramgenius posted on 2019/4/11 11:19
In the recents app tray, click on the app icon. You get an option for Slpit screen.

Yeah.. just did it and found the option. Thanks a lot anagram..  
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
PLEASE HELP: As soon i updated my Max pro m2 to pie. My screen is blinking like hell. I mean my screen flashes like anything. I tried restarting my phone couple of times to see if any change happens. Still no change! Please help. I am unable to function my phone. My screen keeps on flashing.

Please help guys.
Props
raj.shubham0822 posted on 2019/4/11 11:27
PLEASE HELP: As soon i updated my Max pro m2 to pie. My screen is blinking like hell. I mean my scre ...

Try checking in Safe Mode once. Perform Wipe Cache Partition from the droid boot recovery menu.
Props
anagramgenius posted on 2019/4/11 11:19
In the recents app tray, click on the app icon. You get an option for Split screen.

Since camera2api is not enabled as per the Camera2API probe tool, how could I enable GCam, help me in this regard.
Props
12345678Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm