Release Note
ZenTalk

ASUS Max Pro M2 starts receiving Android Pie update  

6734 155
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
IND Level 1 | All posts
Still I'm not getting the update for Max Pro M2, My model no is asus_x01bda... Pls help
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I didnt receive any pie update. Today is 15 April still not received.
I am running on oreo. Let me know where is problem.
Props
IDN Level 1 | All posts
my phone not ready update,im from Indonesia
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Plz plz plz provide
1) full screen gestures.. 
2) slow motion
3) new camera UI
4) immersive screen option
Plzz.. cuz im going to be in stress that i made big mistake about this buy.. if you want to keep your customers close to you.. plzz compete other manufacturers.. 
Plzz.. overall hardware is osm.. just little bit customisation should be there in software.. plzz reply.. 
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Yachendra posted on 2019/4/12 10:16
This device is not in Android one program.

Plz get your fact clear before posting any comments other then android one device which runs on stock android have this feature and digital wellbeing is also provided now and adaptive battery and screenshot shortcut so if you don't use other than android one device soo plz ask other users before commenting in the post.
Props
IND Level 3 | All posts
rana.vishal73 posted on 2019/4/15 12:33
Plz get your fact clear before posting any comments other then android one device which runs on st ...

I'm very clear with my comments that ASUS Max pro M2 is not an Android one.

I haven't given any other wrong info.
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Last edited by rana.vishal73 on 2019/4/15 14:16
Yachendra posted on 2019/4/15 13:47
I'm very clear with my comments that ASUS Max pro M2 is not an Android one.

I haven't giv ...

No bro about multiuser this feature is basic features of android smartphone so i refer your that comment in which you said that it's the feature of android one smartphone sorry bro go get your facts clear before commenting anything and if you want i can also provide proof that your facts are just base less.
Props
IND Level 3 | All posts
rana.vishal73 posted on 2019/4/15 14:14
No bro about multiuser this feature is basic features of android smartphone so i refer your that c ...

Bro, I haven't mentioned abt multiuser feature before in my comments.

I given info to particular user abt this device related android one that's all. And, I'm clear with my comments.

I know abt multi user features and other stock android and Android one program features.

Further, abt the features what you asked for in this thread.
Think once that it is Asus and they will never listen to their users. Check in Max Pro M1 thread how we are fighting for the basic stock android options for stable Pie which they have ripped totally.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Give nougat 7.0 update for zc550kl
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Yachendra posted on 2019/4/15 14:21
Bro, I haven't mentioned abt multiuser feature before in my comments.

I given info to particular  ...

Ya bro you are right they are not even providing basic features of android pie but they are providing bugs with each software update i don't know what they are doing or their software team is capable of providing any bug free updates. Sorry bro i misunderstood your wordings.
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm