Release Note
ZenTalk

ASUS Max Pro M2 starts receiving Android Pie update  

6703 155
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
IND Level 2 | All posts
Good luck with the update. I am sure m2 users will bang their heads against wall after updating 
Props
I am from india and i haven't received pie update . Its been 3 days since its release . 
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I am using Max pro M2 and had not get update till now
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Battery is not charging to 100%..when it is 69% it just stops charging and green LED light pops up and showing charged...again on 74% and 84% and sometimes at 35% too...This issue was reported while on oreo,but it is not fixed yet....I think that is affecting the battery... kindly fix this ASAP...
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Please dont install teh update, Screen flickering issue i think asus testing team is sleeping ,never ever witnessed such a buggy product in recent times, never ever going to prefer Asus products in ,y life time again. its been 4 days since the update rolled out and Asus is not giving any confirmation about rolling out the fix.  Asus if you dont care about the customer please get out from indian market please. i cannot able to use my mobile for last 4 days, AND gyus Asus is really not concerned about user they did not even made official announcement asking user not to install the Pie update. Such flithy ppl work there. Team asus atleast show concern for the user who believed and bought the mobile.
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
1. Screen flick
2. Less rounded issue
3. Circle on swipe up home button
4. Brightness issue
5. No digital well-being
6. No colour asset management.

Need another update ASAP.
Kind of Beta 2 update.

Faithfully
Mandaar 
Props
ttbut my phone not received any update iam referes my phone more time.
Props
kb aaye ga pie update mayre ph. m
Props
i am writing for updated my phone
Props
RC_CREATURE posted on 2019/4/11 11:26
Don't worry , more updates will be delivered to all of Users . Keep enjoying with ASUS !

i am writing for updated
Android pie my asus zenphoe mex por ,m2
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm