Release Note
ZenTalk

ASUS Max Pro M2 starts receiving Android Pie update  

6664 155
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
IND Ban access | All posts
Tips: The author has been banned or deleted, content has been banned automatically
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Sheer negligence and taking customers for granted. I wish people drag you to consumer forum for this. Could you tell the solution already?
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Are consumers a joke to you guys?
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts

For the release of an unready version of update, which had major issues and were flagged by various users during BETA testing (allegedly), affecting the function of consumer's mobile phones, ASUS is solely responsible for all the inconvenience and angst caused to the users.
Also for not accepting the mistake, not moderating the forums and not announcing any plans on a fix which infuriated the users further ASUS should
tend a public apology,
increase the warranty duration for all the devices that downloaded the official faulty update because the faulty firmware caused the hardware malfunctions and the consequences of such malfunctions are unknown (for example, some users reported the draining of battery which would affect the long term functioning of the phone).
include those users who rooted the phone to make them function properly due to unresponsive behavior from ASUS.
Compensation to anyone who are triggered due to constant flicekering which could trigger epilepsy or serious headaches.

I bet my head that ASUS can't dare to release such faulty update in US or European Markets. Time to teach accountability to the tech players who take Indian consumers for granted.
Props
Dear Team, I have updated to android 9 just and  noticed the severe issue on my Max Pro 2. WhatsApp video calling is lagging too much slow. Please have this checked immediately and rectify the iaaue before others noticed it. Thanks
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Screen keeps blinking always after update to pie
Props
Screen is fluctuating every 2 seconds and i am not able to use my phone ... Touch is very slow after the update .....mm.. plzzzz help asus ..
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
ASUS Max Pro M2 auto call recorder 
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Are you guys planning on fixing this soon? 
Do you guys ever respond to the customers?!!
PS- im never buying anything from asus after this.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
After updating to pie my phone screen starts blinking continuous.plzz fix the issue we can't do any work on it.
#Disappointed
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm