Release Note
ZenTalk

Zenfone Max Pro M1  

2687 129
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
SWE Level 1 | All posts
This is my testimony about the marvelous work Dr Oniha did for me. My husband abandon me and the kids and went to stay with another woman who he just met. And the woman did spell on him so that he will never have nothing to do with me and my kids for that, my self and the kids has been suffering and it has been hell of a struggle, but I decide to do all means to make sure that my family come together as it use to, then I went on-line there I saw so many good talk about this spell caster called Dr Oniha on his web site. So I had to contact him and explain my problem to him and in just 48hours as he has promised, my husband came home and his behavior was back to the man i got married to. I cant thank this spell caster enough for what he did for me, i am so grateful and i will never stop to publish his name on the internet for the good work he has done for me. Once again i am grateful Dr Oniha for your great work''. You can also get your problems solved with the help of Dr Oniha. contact him via email onihaspelltemple@gmail.com or whatsapp number +15056336879. Thanks everyone for reading this great testimony of mine.  
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
My life was destroyed when my husband sent me packing, after 17 years we have been together. I was lost and helpless after trying so many ways to get my husband back to me. One day at work, I was distracted, not knowing that my boss called me, so he sat and asked me what it was all about, I told him and he smiled and said it was no  problem. I never understood what he meant by it was no problem getting back my husband, he said he used a spell to get back his wife when she left him for another man,  and now they are together till date and initially I was shocked hearing something from my boss. He gave me an email address of the DR Ayoola which helped him get his  wife back, I never believed that this would work, but I had no choice coming into contact with the sayings that I get done, and he asked for my information and that my  husband was able to propose to throw him the spell and I sent him the details, but after two days, my mother called me that my husband was pleading that he wants me back, I never believed, because it was just a dream and I had to rush off to my mother's place and to my greatest surprise, was kneeling my husband beg me for  forgiveness that he wants me and the child back home, when I gave DR Ayoola a conversation regarding sudden change of my husband and he made clear to me that my  husband will love me until the end of the world, that he will never leave for another woman. Now me and my husband is back together and started doing funny things he  has not done before, he makes me happy and do what it is supposed to do as a man without nagging. Please if you need help of any kind help, please contact DR Ayoola  for help. His email is drayoolasolutionhome@gmail.com or call him on whatsapp +31684065675 or  https://twitter.com/DrAyoola1   website https://drayoolasolutionhome.com/   
Props
I want to quickly tell the world that there is a real on line spell caster that is powerful and genuine, His name is Dr ozalogbo He helped me recently to reunite my relationship with my husband who left me, When i contacted Dr ozalogbo he cast a love spell for me, and my husband who said he doesn't have anything to do with me again called me and started begging me to come back. he is back now with so much love and care. today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the powers to restore broken relationship back. because i am now happy with my husband. To anyone who is reading this article and needs any help, Dr ozalogbo can also offer any type of help like, Curing of all types of Diseases, Court Cases, Pregnancy Spell, Spiritual protection and lot's more. You can contact him Via his email ozalogboshrine@gmail.com call or add him on whatsapp with his phone number +2348162562991
Props
I have been so depressed and badly hurt for the past 4 months after losing my husband to another woman,and  My money situation also worsened so much that I thought I’d have to file for bankruptcy. I had a huge amount of debt and I didn’t know what to do. Out of complete and total desperation, I contacted so many of those so-called individuals who promised powerful magic, witchcraft or black magic. None of them worked and none were as wonderful,affectionate and warm as Dr ozalogbo has been. He is definitely different from the other spell caster's and I felt immediate hope and strength from hearing about the promises he had to offer. He carries an air of purity and divine strength that is as pure and fresh as snow on the ground. I requested Dr ozalogbo's most powerful spells and I was relieved right away that I had someone to solve my problems for me. His spells worked wonders and I am now back with my husband and my money troubles resolved itself after winning the lottery. Dr ozalogbo, I have no idea what I would have done without you being there to help me out. Here is his email address ozalogboshrine@gmail.com or whatsapp +2348162562991 he could help you out with whatever situation you are facing, as he has done for me........
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
I was stricken with some type of variation of the herpes virus from a misdiagnosed dental infection that ate a small hole through the bone and spread to my sinuses and brain.  From there it spread to every tissue and organ in my body and I have been in a fight for my life.  In a very short period of time I went from perfect eyesight to stage 2 Macular degeneration among other problems.   I have tried many infectious disease doctors but they cannot detect anything possibly because I am on a high dose of Valacyclovir that I cannot skip of encephalitis sets in within 24hrs. I desperately needed help in identifying and containing or eliminating this devastating problem that will surely kill me but thank God I met and contacted Dr Dennis and with his intervention, I am happy to come online to manifest to the entire world that I am cured completely with his herbal mixture which he sent to me through DHL and in 2 days, I received my treatment and got cured. Gladly, you are saved if you are passing through any problem. Contact Dr. Dennis for his Natural Herbs 100% cure at his EMAIL: drdenniscure@gmail.com
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
I was stricken with some type of variation of the herpes virus from a misdiagnosed dental infection that ate a small hole through the bone and spread to my sinuses and brain.  From there it spread to every tissue and organ in my body and I have been in a fight for my life.  In a very short period of time I went from perfect eyesight to stage 2 Macular degeneration among other problems.   I have tried many infectious disease doctors but they cannot detect anything possibly because I am on a high dose of Valacyclovir that I cannot skip of encephalitis sets in within 24hrs. I desperately needed help in identifying and containing or eliminating this devastating problem that will surely kill me but thank God I met and contacted Dr Dennis and with his intervention, I am happy to come online to manifest to the entire world that I am cured completely with his herbal mixture which he sent to me through DHL and in 2 days, I received my treatment and got cured. Gladly, you are saved if you are passing through any problem..  Contact Dr. Dennis for his Natural Herbs 100% cure at his EMAIL: drdenniscure@gmail.com
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
When I found Dr.Wealthy I was in desperate need of bringing my ex lover back. He left me for another woman. It happened so fast and I had no say in the situation at all. He just dumped me after 3 years with no explanation. I contact Dr.Wealthy  and He told me  what i need to do before he can help me and i did what he told me to, after i provided what he wanted, he cast a love spell to help us get back together. Shortly after he did his spell, my boyfriend started texting me again and felt horrible for what he just put me through. He said that I was the most important person in his life and he knows that now. We moved in together and he was more open to me than before and he started spending more time with me than before. Ever since Dr.Wealthy helped me, my partner is very stable, faithful and closer to me than before. I highly recommends Dr.Wealthy to anyone in need of help. Email: wealthylovespell@gmail.com. Call him or add him on whatsapp via: +2348105150446 Dr.Wealthy BLOG PAGE: http://wealthyspellhome.over-blog.com/contact
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
I am very surprise for the miraculous experience and wonders of Dr,UZOYA that have been spreading on the Internet and worldwide, How he marvelously helped people all over the world to restored back their lost lovers I contacted him after going through so many testimonies from different people how he help to bring back ex lovers i was deeply in love with my husband and he was with me but suddenly one day he broke up with me. I tried everything but nothing seemed to workout, I thought it was going to be over forever. I never believed in spells but I was so desperate I thought I got nothing else to loose. I started searching for different spell casters and I finally found 'Great Dr, UZOYA Temple' who helped me through the process and I eventually got my husband back and we are so happy together. I am so grateful to him. If you ever need a spell caster who can get your ex back then contact him on [driraborspellcaster@gmail.com]  and his telephone number is +1(301) 909 8775.
Props
I am illuminati agent with membership ID 6665515. I bring the good news to all who aspire for fame, longevity, protection, wealth/riches/money and what have you. I am a living testimony as I was born into a very poor family and I have the aspiration to become rich in life so a friend introduced me to the illuminati and I key in. to cut long story short at the end of my initiation, I was given $2,000,000.00 USD, A mansion in Washington, A ring of protection, a Visa to travel worldwide etc. since then my life have changed for the better and I am very happy. Because of my devotion to the brotherhood, they made me an agent to bring people to the light and become rich. So that's why I am here to tell the world the best place to be is the illuminati. I want all to quickly note that joining the illuminati is totally free of charge you don't pay a dine to become a member. I implore all of you reading this message to join us now and become rich and protected. To become a member you can email the hood directly on illuminatiworld521@gmail.com
Props
The Great Dr.Afrid herbal medicine is a good or perfect cure remedy for HIV Virus, I was diagnose of HIV for almost 5 years, everyday i am always on research looking for a perfect way to get rid of this terrible disease as i always knew that what we need for our health is right here on earth though the scientist say there is know cure for this disease,on my search I saw some different testimony on how Dr. Afrid has been able to cure HIV with is herbal medicine. I decided to contact this man, I contacted him and he guided me on how to purchase for the medicine. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, now everything is fine, I’m cured by Dr. afrid herbal medicine, I’m very grateful to Dr. Afrid,reach him now on ( Drafridherbalhome11@gmail.com)Dr. Afrid Also Cures:1. HIV/AIDS2. HERPES 1/23. CANCER4. ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease)5. Hepatitis B6. chronic pancreatic7. Emphysema8. COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)9. Asthma10.Acute angle-closure Glaucoma11. Diabetes12.CHRONIC PANCREATIC13.CHLAMYDIA14.ZIKA VIRUS
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm