Release Note
ZenTalk

[Replied] New FOTA came in today (12th March) for Max Pro M2

7029 82
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
IND Level 1 | All posts
Shame on you Asus!! 5000 mah battery is just a joke. Using only WhatsApp & Facebook app ...& Battery drains like 3000 mah ...redmi note 4 was really good which I bought 2 years back...also you people reduced by 3k...no value for this phone...SHAME!!!
Props
IDN Level 1 | All posts
Hi, i want to ask
Before update , there's not caping app
But after update the app is installed from my device
Why?
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
that's true. no value for my phone.
Props
IDN Level 1 | All posts
There is Caping app after i update to the latest version Max Pro M2.. huh..
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
After the Feb update, in my phone camara shutter feels very lag. It mainly occur while trying to take continuous shots.
Props
I have done FOTA Update but still rear camera "depth" (portrait) mode is not working...i don't know what to do...
Props
Sanju IND Level 5 | All posts
tamilmagan.police posted on 2019/3/13 18:23
I have done FOTA Update but still rear camera "depth" (portrait) mode is not working...i don't know  ...

This FOTA made some improvement in the front camera actually. Rear camera features remain same as before.
Props
yanceanonymous posted on 2019/3/13 17:36
There is Caping app after i update to the latest version Max Pro M2.. huh..

Looks like only people from Indonesia region are seeing that "Caping" app in their all app list after updating to the .192 build.

What I guess, this "Caping" app was sideloaded in all Indonesian Max Pro M2 during the FOTA Push. That's why you won't see the app in Playstore installed app list too.

If possible, just uninstall it from the all app list.
Props
rizalrifai74 posted on 2019/3/13 16:42
Hi, i want to ask
Before update , there's not caping app
But after update the app is installed from  ...

Looks like only people from Indonesia region are seeing that "Caping" app in their all app list after updating to the .192 build.

What I guess, this "Caping" app was sideloaded in all Indonesian Max Pro M2 during the FOTA Push. That's why you won't see the app in Playstore installed app list too.

If possible, just uninstall it from the all app list.
Props
nagaraj.rmr posted on 2019/3/12 22:58
I'm still didn't get this FOTA update... I'm using pie beta version and 4GB ram

If you are on Beta Pie then you won't get this FOTA since it was released for Oreo build only.

Beta Pie users may get different FOTA with February Security Patch at different time.
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm