Release Note
ZenTalk
123456Next

[Resolved] [Mobile Desktop Dock] New system update on ROG phone ruined mobile desktop dock perspective control.

2889 53
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
maenard.vistal PHL Level 1 | All posts
I have razer mamba wireless, razer deathadder, asus rog spatha and a4tech bloody mouse. All of them have the same result. I tried all kinds of sensitivity both on game genie and in pubg settings but the result is the same. And as i said, before the update it was working properly even in high/low sensitivity. So sensitivity is not the issue, i believe its the changes you've made on the perspective control for the gamevice accessories that affects the other accessories. Fyi even in my professional dock have the same issue. 

Have you tried it yourself? 
Props
TWN Moderator | All posts
Last edited by Jei_ASUS on 2019/3/15 14:37
maenard.vistal posted on 2019/3/12 20:19
I have razer mamba wireless, razer deathadder, asus rog spatha and a4tech bloody mouse. All of them  ...

Hi maenard.vistal,

Thank you for your information.
I have passed this information to our tech team.
Yes, we will continue testing and get back to you once we have any news.

Thank you for your understanding.
Props
If you are moving the mouse slowly the jitters will not be visible, but if you move it fast like push it forward to look up then you will notice the jitters. And in FPS games you expect to move the mouse fast so moving it slowly will defeats its purpose.

Lastly, as i said on my post the movement/perspective is superb before the upgrade. And not only on my mobile desktop dock even on my professional dock the issue is also visible.

Thank you.
Props
MYS Level 1 | All posts
reducing the sensitivity down to 10 can make the jittering or locked mouse movement removed. But, the movement is not so smooth like before, causing the aim of any guns are like shit....
Props
maishaf74 posted on 2019/3/14 01:58
reducing the sensitivity down to 10 can make the jittering or locked mouse movement removed. But, th ...

I agree and it defeats the purpose of buying these expensive accessories if you will have a limitations like that. But again it was working superbly before this latest update so it means that they can revert it back.

What is saddening here is that this kind of updates passed without proper testing judging from what happened. I hope this get escalated and got fix ASAP.

Thanks!
Props
MYS Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by maishaf74 on 2019/3/14 19:30

Maybe your tech team is testing it with 100 % in game genie setting of perspective control and 100% in pubg setting... Of course it will be no jittering or skipping occured... However, to play with this setting would be so ridiculous and uncontrollable.

Try to ask your tech team with 50% in perspective control and 20% in pubg camera setting, then they will find the problem. This is anyway my usual setting for your tech team reference and many other players too I guess...

Your prompt and fast rectification of this problem shall be greatly appreciated by the related pubg gamers.

Thank you...

Oh FYI, mine only happened when I move the mouse to the left and up... To the right and down is normal.
Props
maishaf74 posted on 2019/3/14 19:22
Maybe your tech team is testing it with 100 % in game genie setting of perspective control and 100%  ...

same sensitivity settings, 50/20.

That is correct, jittering and skipping only happens when you move your mouse to the left and up. So when you move your mouse immediately to the left, sometimes it rotates your view which is really annoying. Just imagine your reflex kick in coz you have an enemy on your left and when you do that you ended up facing the opposite direction. This got me killed in the game most of the time.
Props
TWN Moderator | All posts
maenard.vistal_A5MZ posted on 2019/3/15 06:18
same sensitivity settings, 50/20.

That is correct, jittering and skipping only happens when you  ...

Hi maishaf74 & maenard.vistal_A5MZ,

Thank you for your information.
We are looking into the problem now, and I will notify you once there is any news.

Thank you for your understanding.
Props
MYS Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by maishaf74 on 2019/3/17 05:54

Dear Jei_ASUS,

I will try to follow up thru this site frequently if there is any possible way to rectify it OR any further updates on it.

Thank you...
Props
MYS Level 1 | All posts
Dear Jei_ASUS,

Anything so far ?
Props
123456Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|