Release Note
ZenTalk
123456Next

[Resolved] [Mobile Desktop Dock] New system update on ROG phone ruined mobile desktop dock perspective control.

2884 53
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
maenard.vistal PHL Level 1 | All posts
I just updated my ROG phone to the latest software version and I noticed that it messed up the perspective control while connecting to mobile desktop dock.

I tried playing PUBG using mouse and it cannot follow fast movement when you turn sides or up/down unlike before it was updated.

Is there anyways to dowgrade it?

Thank you.
Props
TWN Moderator | All posts
Hi maenard.vistal,

Thank you for your feedback.
Please try clearing cache and data of Game Genie and check again.
(Settings > Apps & notifications > App info > Game Genie > Storage & memory)

If the problem still appears,
please tell me your Game Genie version and PUBG version.
What kinds of fast movement on PUBG does this problem appear?
Do you mean when you move the mouse it does not follow the movement?
Please show me a short video of the problem. This could help us look into the problem greatly.
To share videos, please upload it to ASUS WebStorage (https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navigate/) and share the link with us.

Thank you
Props
Hi, i just reset my device to factory settings and clear game genie cache but the issue still persist.Here is the recorded pubg game with the issue: https://www.asuswebstorage.com/n ... C28132EBF0ADF7EE164

In the vid im trying to look up but it jitters and kinda locked in the center or something is stoping it to move. 
Props
My game genie version is 5.1.1.34_190221

I hope you can fix this. Before the update its superb and mouse movement is awesome, feels like im using the pubg emulator. But after the update with the fix in the gamevice perspective control then this issue occurs. 
Props
Fyi, i tried 4 different mouse both wired and wireless but the issue still remains.

Thank you. 
Props
maenard.vistal posted on 2019/3/8 18:38
Fyi, i tried 4 different mouse both wired and wireless but the issue still remains.

Hi maenard.vistal,

Thank you for your reply.
This issue has been reported to our tech team, and I will notify you once we receive any news on this.
Thank you for your understanding.
Props
SGP Level 1 | All posts
Yes I'm having the same problem, when can we have the new patch for this?
Props
SGP Level 1 | All posts
I have the same problem.. When can we have the patch for this?
Props
Last edited by Jei_ASUS on 2019/3/12 16:56
hanblock posted on 2019/3/12 11:25
I have the same problem.. When can we have the patch for this?

Hi hanblock,

Please tell me your firmware version, PUBG version, and Game Genie version.
Please describe detailedly in which movement, which scenario in the game does the perspective control fail.
If possible, please show us a short video of the problem happening.
To share videos, please upload it to ASUS WebStorage (https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navigate/) and share the link with us.

Please tell me or show me a screenshot of your perspective control/ mouse settings.
Open PUBG > Game Genie > Key mapping > "plus icon" > perspective control > click "mouse icon" > sensitivity & enhance pointer precision.
Please also check if lowering the sensitivity improves the problem.

Thank you

Props
maenard.vistal posted on 2019/3/8 18:38

Hi maenard.vistal,

Could you tell me the brands and models of your mouses?
Please tell me or show me a screenshot of your perspective control/ mouse settings.
Open PUBG > Game Genie > Key mapping > "plus icon" > perspective control > click "mouse icon" > sensitivity & enhance pointer precision.
Please also check if lowering the sensitivity improves the problem.

Thank you
Props
123456Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm