Release Note
ZenTalk

ASUS Max Pro M1 Beta Power User Program (Closed)  

13080 110
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
IND Level 1 | All posts
kingraghu0 posted on 2019/3/1 09:44
Shame on you Asus. You Took 9 months to release pie beta, so how many months do you need to stable u ...

I think they require 19 months
Props
IND Level 3 | All posts
thubanjohn posted on 2019/2/28 18:55
My doubts
Am i able to use gcam
Am i able to quit beta program 

You can't use gcam, you can't quit beta.

Foremost, it is not a pie you are gonna get in this Beta program. It is just a pie Skin applied to Oreo and releasing us to shut our mouths for meanwhile.

You will not get any features related to Pie. Also, they will never listen to our issues stated in Beta program.

Finally they are gonna release a trimmed version of stable Pie in March or in April.

Do not expect more, they are not capable to give full software and their developers and business heads are dumb.
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
AnanduPS posted on 2019/3/1 09:44
there was no adaptive battery for maxprom2??????? are you sure??? man , that is bad. that was the  ...

Yes you can see that in the YouTube reviews for max pro m2 pie beta
Props
Why r u cheating us ASUS
U guys promised us to give pie in feb but now only u r going to work on beta version
Here after  I don't buy any asus mobile, I won't suggest any one to go with asus, I recommend every one to go with other brands like redmi
I'm very much disappointed with this Max pro m1 , after a long time now also I'm not getting pie, I bought it on may 2018 after 9 months yet I didn't get that
So I am very much disappointed 😔 DON'T BUY ASUS PHONES  
I suggest everyone
If any one feels like me hit like  
Props
IND Level 3 | All posts
Did anyone recieve email for the download link after submitting application

Props
Hey plz I also need a beta version for my ASUS max Pro m1
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
When will we get the download link
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by abdulfaris887 on 2019/3/2 15:04

I used a nokia 3 before it also had the beta version i signed into it after 5 to 6 min i got the ota update. But in Asus after even 2 days of sign up we didnt receive any thing #shame
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
abdulfaris887 posted on 2019/3/2 14:54
I used a nokia 3 before it also had the beta version i signed into it after 5 to 6 min i got the ota ...

Shame on asus.They even make us download from drive and the update will not arrive as OTA
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
harinice42 posted on 2019/3/2 15:05
Shame on asus.They even make us download from drive and the update will not arrive as OTA

I think i should go back to nokia again
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm