Release Note
ZenTalk

ASUS Max Pro M1 Beta Power User Program (Closed)  

13036 110
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
IND Level 2 | All posts
Ghanta!!!
You were testing beta for these max pro series from last one month. How many times you will be lying..
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
You think we all are fools.
My biggest mistake of 2018 to take m1.. I would have gone with Nokia whose cheapest phone has also got pie update
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
What's the point of giving the beta pie update,
First your customer care executive and ceo said at launch of m2 pro that m1 will pie update in feb what a LIER all the asus personal are
And if you are providing beta update like max pro m2 which do not contain adaptive brightness ,adaptive battery, navigation gesture,camera2api emable then what's the point of giving the pie ,only some change in UI
If we want change UI we will instal the custom launcher we want full feature pie update .

You know because of your fake promise and your claim of providing stable pie update in Feb customer can go to CONSUMER COURT and they will win because they have proof of your LIES and your Fraud by which you manage your sales
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Do any have received Beta framwork link...
Props
IND Level 3 | All posts
srb25k posted on 2019/3/1 07:40
What's the point of giving the beta pie update,
First your customer care executive and ceo said at l ...

there was no adaptive battery for maxprom2??????? are you sure??? man , that is bad. that was the most awaited thing needed for battery optimisation. battery optimisation done by asus is very poor. So now they are not provinding even android adaptive battery? There must be the feature for the m2 users.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Shame on you Asus. You Took 9 months to release pie beta, so how many months do you need to stable update?????
Props
IND Level 3 | All posts
Zen.bhavesh posted on 2019/3/1 10:09
Do any have received Beta framwork link...

no. not yet. i think now they will take one month for accepting application so that they can get as much time to stall us and they can work on the updates. they must be getting the beta started now after we complained for the past few weeks, untill then there focus was only to upgrade m2 to pie so that they can sell newer m2 devices out of the box for current edge over competition.and keep 6 month old valuable m1 customers frustrated and stalled for the pie update they deserved first.
Feeling foolish bought the device 6 months back and the m2 users who just bought it get pie before us, and here we were thinking we will get STABLE. guess what they never gave us priority. ProM2 and 5Z is now their focus.
Props
TWN Level 1 | All posts
How to enroll the program if I am from Taiwan?
Props
IND Level 3 | All posts
surgeonliu1010 posted on 2019/3/1 10:21
How to enroll the program if I am from Taiwan?

You are currently on zentalk india. switch to zentalk's taiwan site where you might find it if developers of asus taiwan have started on it. for changing country look at the top-right of this web page
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Any have link for beta Framework.....??
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm