Release Note
ZenTalk

ASUS Max Pro M1 Beta Power User Program (Closed)  

13059 110
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
IND Level 1 | All posts
when will we get the link to download and install??????????
Props
Здравствуйте, Если я из России,я могу участвовать в бета тестирование?
Props
IND Level 4 | All posts
But when we get the update file.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts

Stop making us fool. Release stable.

Last edited by reet.spverma on 2019/2/28 18:40

They are not testing android pie beta, they are testing our patience, till we get frustrate. Really Asus, is that was your strategy? You are giving us a half baked pie because you were not able to keep your words? Is that your tactics to deal with fans. If you had to launch beta pie then you should have done this earlier. Releasing a beta ROM doesn't mean that you have released android pie. Totally pathetic. This behaviour of yours is the only obstacle that you are lagging behind the other brands. The brands like OnePlus and Redmi doesn't do this partiality. If you are launching beta, then launch it for everyone. Your tantrums are like you are the biggest mobile brand in the world. First you reach at that level, then only show your tantrums.

The cat dreams of finest cut meat🤣
Props
IND Level 4 | All posts
When we will get the email.Beforw 24 hours?
Props
IND Level 3 | All posts
dinnadinesh37 posted on 2019/2/28 18:47
Why r u cheating us ASUS 
U guys promised us to give pie in feb but now only u r going to work  ...

Like where? Where to hit Like?
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I have a serious doubt. Is that your plan to do like this? What you guys were doing from last 3-4 months? You should have initiated beta program earlier. Why are you giving us half baked pie?
Props
IND Level 3 | All posts
My doubts
Am i able to use gcam
Am i able to quit beta program 
Moderator plz answer my questionss😅😅😅😅😅
Props
It is danger to install beta update, it will lose data sometime and Asus is not responsible for the damage happening
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
I have already installed gcam by enabling camera2api will the gcam works in pie beta ? If not, then can we enable camera2api by ourselves just like we did in Oreo rom ?
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm