Release Note
ZenTalk

ASUS Max Pro M1 Beta Power User Program (Closed)  

13037 110
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
Zen_Aakash IND Moderator | All posts
Last edited by Zen_Aakash on 2019/9/19 15:46
Android Pie Beta Power User Program for Max Pro M1 is here!

Max Pro M1 Beta.jpg

Beginning today, we start the Beta Power User Program for ASUS Max Pro M1, giving users who opt-in access to the latest versions of Android Pie on their ASUS Max Pro M1 before the general release. Our goals with this program are to expand our pool of power users and gain feedback across a more diverse set of users. Just by reporting issues, Power Users will be able to help the ASUS Community at large.  This also give us the opportunity to eliminate our blindspots and identify a snapshot of the diversity of use cases to test ASUS Max Pro M1, so when we push to our whole user base, everyone has a better experience.

Update: Stable rolled out

Anyone using ASUS Max Pro M1 can join the beta program. To join the Power Users program -
http://asus.in/Beta-Power-User-Program/Max-Pro-M1/

Application Procedure:

Step 1: Fill the application form with correct information
Step 2: We will review your application and select you for the Program based on application screening for Beta Power Users Program, members criteria
Step 3: You will then receive an email with beta firmware link and SOP document (Kindly read the document carefully)

Do let me know if you have any doubts.

Props
i applied for beta power user program just now , so would like to know what's next step? how to download pie beta for m1? 
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
It's just an application form when will you release the update file ? And what about stable, you guys were testing Pie since November still Beta update ? So stable will be in April or May right ?
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Tips: The author has been banned or deleted, content has been banned automatically
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I have not yet received February Security Update. Can I directly install Pie beta when its available? 
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Tips: The author has been banned or deleted, content has been banned automatically
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
They will take a month to verify user application there will be thousands of application more than M2 so expect Beta Pie in Mid March 😂
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Ok but what about all the promises made earlier about stable update by Feb end
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Riju9547 posted on 2019/2/28 17:32
Those who your are applying for beta will recieve a email. Maybe in spam section. Then follow thos ...

I didn't got the confirmation mail yet from asus.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Why r u cheating us ASUS 
U guys promised us to give pie in feb but now only u r going to work on beta version 
Here after  I don't buy any asus mobile, I won't suggest any one to go with asus, I recommend every one to go with other brands like redmi
I'm very much disappointed with this Max pro m1 , after a long time now also I'm not getting pie, I bought it on may 2018 after 9 months yet I didn't get that
So I am very much disappointed 😔 DON'T BUY ASUS PHONES  
I suggest everyone 
If any one feels like me hit like 
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm