Release Note
ZenTalk

[Replied] Android 9.0 upgrade plan for ASUS ZenFone - no ZE554KL

7812 37
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
I would like to know if it has already scheduled date to launch android 9.0 for zenfone 4 ze554kl because this update was scheduled for the first quarter of this year there changed to June, we are already in June and you do not give us even one information. I see that we will only receive the android P when everyone has the android Q
Props
VNM Level 1 | All posts
it's June already and no info found.
Props
lucasneves22892 posted on 2019/2/28 08:37
oi bom dia ! sou mais um dos quem tem um zenfone 4 ze554kl, e para ser sincero vir a publicação de ...

Parece que esse mês vai sair amigo!
Props
Last edited by lucasneves22892 on 2019/6/13 13:12

[quote]rogerioengenheirocomputacao posted on 2019/6/10 06:48
Parece que esse mês vai sair amigo![
obrigado
Props
jei its already june where is the update?
Props
TWN Moderator | All posts
rhukawa_justine29 posted on 2019/6/19 20:44
jei its already june where is the update?

Hi all,

The Android Pie firmware update has been uploaded to our website:
https://www.asus.com/Phone/ZenFone-4-ZE554KL/HelpDesk_BIOS/
We would suggest you note the following before you update to Android Pie:
•       Android 9 (Pie) Beta version is now available for download.
•        This is the Android 9 (Pie) Beta version, so the user experience will be different from Android 8 (Oreo). If you are used to and prefer using Android 8 (Oreo), we recommend that you continue with the Android 8 (Oreo) version.
•        Android 9 (Pie) Beta version will not be supported with routine updates.  

Thank you.
Props
DEU Level 1 | All posts
Jei_ASUS posted on 2019/6/20 08:54
Hi all,

The Android Pie firmware update has been uploaded to our website:

Hi Jei , and what about the official version of Android 9? when should we expect its release?
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
Since we can't get an official answer here on a final release I have contacted Asus directly to get a definitive answer.
Don't know if I'll get one there either but I'll pass it along as soon as I get it.
This is what I wrote.
I currently am running Android 8.0.
A beta version of Android 9 was just released for this phone. It was stated on your forum that there will be no updates to this version and no support. Subsequent requests for when a stable version will be released  have gone unanswered.
I am reluctant to download beta software that has no support.
Will there be a a final stable release of Android 9 for this phone or is the beta version the only version of Android 9 that will be released.Please answer clearly, yes or no.
Thank you.  
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm