Release Note
ZenTalk
1234Next

[Replied] Android 9.0 upgrade plan for ASUS ZenFone - no ZE554KL

7974 37
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
OTHERS Level 2 | All posts
Every one is entitled to have his/her own opinion. You have yours and I respect them, as I respect mine. Enough said.
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
As feljo said they have to test out Pie with this phone before releasing it publicly. There are probably issues with this variant that the other phones didn't have which is why those phones have been upgraded to 9.0.. Do you really want them to release it and have the possibly of your phone being unusable because of issues with Pie?
You are entitled to your opinion of course but I have no problem waiting for a stable upgrade to be released.
Could you imagine the bitching that would ensue on this forum if they upgraded the OS and it didn't work properly?
Props
BRA Awaiting verification | All posts
Meu proximo telefone vai ser um Xiaomi, Asus nunca mais. 
Props
Last edited by lucasneves22892 on 2019/4/10 14:34

<font style="vertical-align: inherit;"><font style="vertical-align: inherit;">Eu mesmo estou muito irritado, quando a gente receber o android 9.0 pie, já vai ter o novo que é o Q, acho os telefone Asus muito bom, mais esse serviço de atualização e as informações que são difíceis de receber são péssimo😔😡</font></font>
Props
BRA Level 1 | All posts
Zenfone 4 was my first and the last ASUS phone! Terrible support and no implementation of Project Treble
Props
BRA Level 2 | All posts
<font style="vertical-align: inherit;"><font style="vertical-align: inherit;"> Acho que não </font></font>
Props
RUS Level 1 | All posts
здравствуйте,помогите решить проблему,zf4 ze554kl 8.0 android у меня.версия Android O
2018/01/15 выдает все те же ошибки что описывал пользователь- AlienAbductionTeam.https://www.asus.com/zentalk/thread-191576-1-1.html.исправьте пожалуйста приложение 0103-1102_SIGNED_UnlockTool_9.1.0.0_171109_fulldpi.apk.оно не работает.делаю разблокировку из за того что вы его не поддержите 9.0 андроид
Props
BRA Level 2 | All posts
lucasneves22892 posted on 2019/3/19 13:59
MAIS JEI TEM ALGUMA CHANCE DE RECEBER ANTES DE JUNHO ?

Acho que não só em junho mesmo
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
One of the most important aspects to consider buying a phone is the future software update. Asus must not neglect this need of customers, otherwise it will continue to loose out to other makers.
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
Jei_ASUS posted on 2019/3/15 02:00
Hi all,

In order to achieve the best performance and bring exciting new features to ASUS phones,

nth1512 USA Level 1 | View nth1512's posts Post on 2019/4/27 05:39
One of the most important aspects to consider buying a phone is the future software update. I have been waiting for my zenfone 4. Asus must not neglect this need of customers, otherwise it will continue to loose out to other makers.
Props
1234Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm