ZenFone 4 Bug Report
ZF Model: ZE554KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: Always
Frequency of Occurrence: WW_15.0610.1901.22
Rooted: No
APP Name: -
Screenshot: -
The recently published update plan for Zenfones (in the FAQ section) doesn't contain Zenfone 4. Why is that? Isn't it confirmed that Pie is arriving for ZE554KL?
Props
oi bom dia ! sou mais um dos quem tem um zenfone 4 ze554kl, e para ser sincero vir a publicação de uns telefones da asus que vão receber o android 9.0, e fiquei bem triste em ver que confirmaram o zenfone 4 max zc554kl que é bem inferior, mais o zenfone 4 ze554kl não, é triste ver algo assim. mais nunca invisto em comprar o celular asus, como é que deixam seus clientes de mão assim, simplesmente não aconselho a ninguém. tou muito muito decepcionado
Props
OTHERS Level 1 | All posts
I hope Asus went wrong and forgot to put our device on the list, Jei had commented that we would receive
Props
I came in the forum to ask just that. I think ASUS does not sell the ZE554KL variant in Taiwan and even forgot that it exists
Props
BRA Level 2 | All posts
Last edited by HenriqueP4K on 2019/3/1 18:25

For real, I really hope they've made a mistake in not including the ZF4 in the list. Like, I've seen a moderator saying the phone will recive the update, not once, but twice.

But anyway, that will be my last ASUS experience, their lazy and messy "updates" made me not want to use the brand in the future.
Props
TWN Moderator | All posts
Hi all,

It has been confirmed that ZE554KL will receive Android Pie.
Sorry for the misunderstanding caused by the previous FAQ.
Please stay tuned with us on ZenTalk for the latest release notice.
http://www.asus.com/zentalk/forum.php?mod=forumdisplay&fid=39
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
I came across the specifications of this model and they are quite amazing. I am already using one of the models with almost the same specifications. But now when I am connecting the iPod touch, it is showing some ipod touch problems in using it. what shall I do to get rid of such problem in connecting?
Props
OTHERS Level 1 | All posts
Jei_ASUS posted on 2019/3/3 22:29
Hi all,

It has been confirmed that ZE554KL will receive Android Pie.

has passed several days since it was confirmed, with no forecasts or the update itself
Props
TWN Moderator | All posts
Hi all,

In order to achieve the best performance and bring exciting new features to ASUS phones,
ZE554KL is expected to upgrade to Android Pie (9.0) in June 2019.
Thanks for your patience and understanding.
The release notice will be announced on our website in the future.
Thank you for your support for ASUS products.

Props
MAIS JEI TEM ALGUMA CHANCE DE RECEBER ANTES DE JUNHO ?
Props
1234Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm