ZenTalk

12Next

[Winner Announce] Asus Zentalk Photography 2018 Winners Announced

1350 10
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
Zen_Aakash IND Moderator | All posts
Last edited by Zen_Aakash on 2019/2/21 11:19

Asus Zentalk Photography 2018 Winners list is finally here, I know it took a long time but the response we received was humongous. We received approximately 800 Pictures. When it comes to fair competition things needs to be taken care of more carefully.  The delay was done majorly because of the delay in EXIF (Original Pictures) Submission. When the price is ASUS 5Z the results can't be decided without a thorough check.

Let me remind everyone that the Contest was done so that our Zenfans engage more & also showcase their camera capability. The contest was open for all & we have pictures from Xiaomi, POCO, Oppo, Micromax, Nokia etc. Let's Give you the final list of Winners without further a do.

Story by the User: There were thousands of pegions and limited hands to feed. If you want the food. If you want the food you'll have to fight for it. And at the end the fittest one will get rewarded.
Verdict: The Photo has no major edits, the story conveyed by the photo matches the purpose. The timing is also one important factor while deciding this photo as a Winner.

Prize: ASUS 5Z

2nd Prize - Whispers of the breeze:Forget the rest, because life is all about you! -KaranKundnani9

Story by the User:  When you are at the beach, you get lost with the waves and the soft sand under your feet. All you care about is the peace that you feel, and you then forget about everything else in the world, just like what happens in a Portrait Mode photo which concentrates only on you.

Verdict: The Story behind the Photos is depicted in not just words but also through all possible medium. Sea, Calm, Modes, Timing, Focus. This photo also has very less edits.
Prize: ASUS ZenPower

3rd Prize - After Bath ! - RC_CREATURE

Story by the User: Thanks to this small boy who helped me  lot to click more awesome photos on that Sunny day. After a long bath, he just asked me to click a face photo. So, I clicked with some additional composition like reflection on the water. It may not perfect but I think it should be here.
Verdict: The Photo has symmetry, timing, angle & also no unwanted edits. The story stays simple.
Prize: ASUS ZenEar

4th Prize - Pudchya varshi lavkar yaa !- lokeshpimple

Story by the User: Bappa goes to his village as the sun sets at Juhu beach , he's the boy who immersed our bappa.
Verdict: The story has emotions & the right ingredient. Again the symmetry, timing & Emotions is perfectly showcased.
Prize: ASUS ZenEar

Note: The Standard T&C for the Contest Thread remains the same.

Soon the Winner's will be contacted through PM for further details request, keep a check on your PM box. Thank you all for participating.

Props
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
Congratulations all those who've won, Photography is not only about capturing objects, scenes or patterns, in a Picture a story rests within. Keep on snapping.
Props
IND Level 7 | All posts
Wow...I can't imagine that my photo will be selected. Thanks a lot for selecting one of my photos. 😍 And congratulations to other winners !! 
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Thank You So Much Asus for selecting me as a winner! Waiting for your PM. 🔥
Props
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
Congratulations to all winners... good job
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Genuine cash can just buy corrective updates in Apex Legends, which fortunately implies there is no paying-to-win in the game. With the immense assortment of corrective alternatives on offer al coins hack , notwithstanding, and the way that lootboxes can make opening these choices a bet, there's no uncertainty Apex Legends will be an enormous cash creator for Respawn and EA.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Having such a smaller baby buggy is extremely great, since when your 4 or 5-year-old is refreshed and prepared to walk once more, you can toss collapsed GB Pockit Plus into your satchel. What I like about this new model is the sethox reviews covering which was totally updated. Presently it's greater and adjusted and really carries out the responsibility – it conceals the infant from the sun. It's as yet not long, along these lines it works best in most upstanding position.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Juice Plus is an entire sustenance based nourishing shake which makes comparable cases about its wellbeing delivering benefits. The thing that matters is that Juice Plus enhancements come in case structure patriot power greens reviews
, have a totally extraordinary detailing and might not have the same number of cancer prevention agent rich vegetable concentrates that are available in this plan.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
This is hard I will concede. I am very touchy and it's difficult for me to https://staraeveshow.com/save-the-marriage-system/ be decent and wanting to somebody on the off chance that they aren't being that approach to me, however I can in any case be a decent accomplice. This means in case I'm making supper, despite everything I make him a plate.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Before you purchase Facebook post likes, you have to buy facebook likes deliberately think about whether your page needs Indian Facebook post likes or worldwide ones. On the off chance that you've as of late begun posting on your page or cook basically to Indian crowds, you might need to purchase Indian post likes for the time being.
Props
12Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm