Release Note
ZenTalk
1234567Next

[Replied] No service/network after update to Android Pie!!

7160 60
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
My phone showing no service for sim cards and while trying to call shows that its in airplane more even when its not . I am facing a huge setback in my business due to this issue. Kindly revert back with the solution as soon as possible as it is very serious issue for me becoz i am in business tour and can't afford more loss.
Props
Hi i am facing no network issue please me regarding no 4g network,please help me ..
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by hkdh204 on 2019/7/7 11:39

I have received FOTA update for June 2019.
And after the update when I restarted device.
It shows no networks, at First wifi also not wotking,but eventually it started.
But no network in any of sim cards.
I have tried:
1 removing Sim cards,
2 Turn off and on airplane mode,
3 Tried  in safe mode.

I am recently out of town where i Don't have any service centres nearby.
There must be software issue. Asus please Fix this at earliest .
I am stuck here cause I don't have any alternate phones here
Screenshot_20190707-084929937.jpg
Props
 sujinairpbvr1973 INDLevel 1 | 2019/7/6 08:36I found one more way to fix this.Use body massager to vibrate back of 5z  especially near the areas connect to antenna ( check 5z opening video to know the position). Do for 1 minute when phone is switched off .Then connect to charge by USB to computer .it is working 3 times for me.IT WORK..IT WORKS..IT WORKED.
Props
 sujinairpbvr1973 INDLevel 1 | 2019/7/6 08:36I found one more way to fix this.Use body massager to vibrate back of 5z  especially near the areas connect to antenna ( check 5z opening video to know the position). Do for 1 minute when phone is switched off .Then connect to charge by USB to computer .it is working 3 times for me.IT WORK..IT WORKS..IT WORKED.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Am not sure about the body massager, but I too had the same problem. Today did a series of things and the phone seems to be working again.

I upgraded to the latest firmware manually (instructions on how to do so are on Asus's website) as OTA doesn't work for me since I unlocked the bootloader
On boot up, I skipped all the wifi, registration process, etc and did a reset using the settings menu
On reboot, I went into recovery mode (Power + Volume Up) and and did a factory reset / wipe from there too
Inserted the sim card, and restarted the phone

Maybe its the antenna cables lose connection. Maybe its the firmware. But for now, its working. Have restarted the phone several times, and removed the sim cards a few times as well. In all events, the phone seems to be working

I am also looking into ways to downgrade the firmware back to Oreo when the phone was fully functional but haven't gotten around to trying that out yet

Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I have signal problem I didn't saw seen more than 15 days I don't understand this why
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I have signal problem I didn't saw seen more than 15 days I don't understand this why
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
Same issue with my phone what to do now
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Lose cable. Massager make work. But best to take the phone in for repairs
Props
1234567Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes