Release Note
ZenTalk
1234567Next

[Replied] No service/network after update to Android Pie!!

7716 60
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
 sujinairpbvr1973 INDLevel 1 | 2019/5/15 07:28I tried this it worked.When phone is on press volume down and power simultaneously.In the menu select power off using volume button.Restart using power button It came back for me .Please update if this worked or not
Props
 sujinairpbvr1973 INDLevel 1 | 2019/5/15 07:28I tried this it worked.When phone is on press volume down and power simultaneously.In the menu select power off using volume button.Restart using power button It came back for me .Please update if this worked or not
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Right now I'm facing the same problem. What should I do?
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Hi

I am facing the same issue since 2 days.

I have tried booting the system in safe mode, This happened before the FOTA service update came in itself.

So i updated the phone with FOTA update as well still the isuse is not resolved.

Can some one help me ? is there any other way to fix it then taking it to service center ?

I am currently on business travel and not in INDIA.

Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Any idea how to solve this no service issue?
Props
MYS Level 1 | All posts
same here, no mobile service, unstable wifi after update to android p
Props
Am also facing  same issue ,what the fck asus is doing ..
Props
Please give solution to this 
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Hi I'm also facing no network issue now..this is not the first time. It used to come back next day but it is gone
Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
sujinairpbvr1973 posted on 2019/5/13 09:46
Level 1 | 2019/5/12 13:35Today I planned to reset phone to handover to service centre.I ba ...

Hi, I have had my 5z for awhile now....this error just happened yesterday...also after the latest update I can not use widgets...add, remove or change...are you still receiving this problem?
Props
1234567Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm