Release Note
ZenTalk
1234567Next

[Replied] No service/network after update to Android Pie!!

7790 60
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
IND Level 1 | All posts
I have same issue, whats the fix I can apply for now?
Props
NLD Level 1 | All posts
I have exactly the same problem: My 5z updated to pie a few days ago and today it would not connect to any network, I did everything you have and changed location just in case my local phone tower was down, I think ASUS has a huge quality problem with the 5Z.  My phone failed after 3 weeks and it took the service centre 2 months to repair it,  I believe they replaced the main board then. I kept asking why they would not replace it as it was obviously not fit for purpose. But they insisted that they would repair it. After this latest failure, I am now looking for a replacement phone for a phone that is not even a year old which doesn't say a lot for ASUS phones.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I have same issue, bought the phone in july 2018 and today the issue started after restarting the phone and i have done all those things mentioned like going to airplane mode, remove and insert sim and even fought with operator. Only thing i have to do is factory reset.
Asus team, please suggest the fix.
Props
After Android pie update Asus max pro M1 also keep on rebooting automatically. Please release the bug fix ASAP.

Every time I notice that my phone is rebooted and need a PIN to enter to start boot process. Please help with bug fix.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I want a solution asap 😭
Props
I have Asus mobile. I installed latest updation of Asus in my mobile. After updation internet cannot be available with sim. But WiFi, call using mobile are everything fine. I tried to check the sim with other mobile. It works fine. So I finalized issue is with my phone. So I tried factory reset, hard reset. But these are not a solution for my issue. 
Finally I found a solution which helps me to get internet from my sim. 
Steps:
1. Switch on mobile data
2. change the APN name to some other available in list.
3. Try whether internet is working
This time internet works. But if you switch off mobile net once , you have to change this procedure once again to get the internet back.
Hope Asus will fix the issue with next updation.
Props
I have Asus mobile. I installed latest updation of Asus in my mobile. After updation internet cannot be available with sim. But WiFi, call using mobile are everything fine. I tried to check the sim with other mobile. It works fine. So I finalized issue is with my phone. So I tried factory reset, hard reset. But these are not a solution for my issue. Finally I found a solution which helps me to get internet from my sim. Steps:1. Switch on mobile data2. change the APN name to some other available in list.3. Try whether internet is workingThis time internet works. But if you switch off mobile net once , you have to repeat this procedure once again to get the internet back.Hope Asus will fix the issue with next updation.
Props
bit_asus posted on 2019/2/4 10:43
Hi Pratiks5z,

If you have visited the service center, please mention your RMA number.

I have Asus mobile. I installed latest updation of Asus in my mobile. After updation internet cannot be available with sim. But WiFi, call using mobile are everything fine. I tried to check the sim with other mobile. It works fine. So I finalized issue is with my phone. So I tried factory reset, hard reset. But these are not a solution for my issue.
Finally I found a solution which helps me to get internet from my sim.
Steps:
1. Switch on mobile data
2. change the APN name to some other available in list.
3. Try whether internet is working
This time internet works. But if you switch off mobile net once , you have to change this procedure once again to get the internet back.
Hope Asus will fix the issue with next updation.
Props
Level 1 | 2019/5/12 13:35Today I planned to reset phone to handover to service centre.I backed up all data to computer and then pressed both power and volume down button . Then on menu displayed I selected power off . After that I restarted phone by using power button and VOILA.  ...my signal reappeared....I am afraid to switch off the phone now ... but I am sure this is a software issues and not hardware.. Please try this before giving to service centre
Props
 sujinairpbvr1973 INDLevel 1 | 2019/5/15 07:28I tried this it worked.When phone is on press volume down and power simultaneously.In the menu select power off using volume button.Restart using power button It came back for me .Please update if this worked or not
Props
1234567Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm