Release Note
ZenTalk
1234567Next

[Replied] No service/network after update to Android Pie!!

7123 60
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
IND Level 1 | All posts
Same issue here..I have updated my phone to Pie one week ago.. Now I am facing same sim-netwotk issue...
If it's software Bug then why don't thes resolving by updates..
So frustrated with this zenfone5z

Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Same issue here..I have updated my phone to Pie one week ago.. Now I am facing same sim-netwotk issue...If it's software Bug then why don't they resolving by updates..So frustrated with this zenfone5z
Props
pratiks5z IND Level 1 | All posts
@viveksofty I did factory reset on my own before taking the case to Asus service center, therefore I already took data backup before.

Not sure whether actually data backup is required for solving this issue, the service center folks can confirm you in this regard.

@bit_asus any update on this issue, though my issue is resolved. But this is really frustrating, there is not even an acknowledgement from Asus regarding this. So many ASUS 5Z users are facing this issue and you guys are sleeping as if nothing has happened!!
Props
Not receiving incoming call in sim 1 after updating to pie please fix the issue as soon as possible.
Props
Yeah no service for me too... This was present even before the Pie update. Some update back in Oct/Nov was when I started seeing this. Have tried everything... may have to return this phone as I had faced this back in January. And magically it started again after multiple factory resets. And I ensured that I did not restart my cell after that... but I was travelling for last 2 days and YUP! it went down again in a different city and made a mess of my vacation. They have not been able to fix this for last 4 months... this is really really bad for ASUS as a brand.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
IAM also facing the same issue after update done on 5th March 2019. No sim connectivity, on manual selection it's saying no network found and rest of the functions are working smoothly. Can any one tell how this problem can be fixed please help.
Props
CAN Level 1 | All posts
I am having the same issue after I ran the update yesterday.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
This has happened to a lot of phones from Sept batch as well. Even after recent update, I'm facing the network lost issue. Seems.to.recorrect itself after about 12hours. What is the exact issue here. This never happened before the update. So is it fnally a software issue?
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I am also having same issue, interestingly mine started just with restarting phone. I did everything in all posts here but no luck. Have to visit service center now. This is pathetic to spend so much on a phone and having critical issue with no reason.  Asus can stop making phones and stick to just laptops 
Props
I have same issu 😣😣😣😣😣😣 assus sucks. No network.
Props
1234567Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm