Release Note
ZenTalk
1234567Next

[Replied] No service/network after update to Android Pie!!

7700 60
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
pratiks5z IND Level 1 | All posts
bit_asus posted on 2019/2/4 14:43
Hi Pratiks5z,

If you have visited the service center, please mention your RMA number.

RMA INR2K10100

I have received the phone today from service center. Would help if you could confirm the root cause of this issue, whether it was a software or hardware issue (I am still not sure about it)? It should be of help to others who are facing this issue after Pie update.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Very Bad Software Release by Asus

I have updated the phone, The same issue Im facing here. From yesterday My network is down

My productivity is lost because of Asus Bad Invalid Software Release.

Props
viveksofty posted on 2019/2/4 22:50
Very Bad Software Release by Asus

Unfortunately a lot of users are facing this issue, the Service Center guys also told me the same thing that they are receiving a lot of cases like this in ASUS 5Z.

My suggestion would be to visit your nearest service center because I don't think Factory Reset or any other work around (e.g. SIM Deactivate>activate, Flight mode etc.) would resolve this issue. Work around were not useful in my case.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
But as so career No mail or reply from asus , There is poor custom5 service Asus Worst Taiwan Brand
Props
Hi Bit_Asus ,even me too facing the same issue ,suddenly started getting NO SERVICE issue , while changing sim into other mobile its working fine and there was no issue and no network problem with other device ,but my ASUS 5Z Flagship phone having issue with NO serivice ,i have tried all possibilities and Hot restart ,not resolve .@Pratik5z HOW your problem has been resolved .??
Props

Updated to Android P on 29/01/19.

After update there is no network/service. I have tried the following:
Multiple reboots
SIM deactivate > activate
SIM removal and insert again
Factory reset yesterday

Still there is no service, SIM is working fine in other handsets. Is there any known solution to this problem? Before update the network was absolutely fine.

Extremely disappointed by this, is this the sort of quality you expect from a flagship? Are customers supposed to be guinea pigs for new release? Please address this issue on priority.
Props
velusamy20041987 posted on 2019/2/7 19:00
Hi Bit_Asus ,even me too facing the same issue ,suddenly started getting NO SERVICE issue , while ch ...

@velusamy20041987

As of now these work around (including Factory Reset) would not work for solving this problem, at least these didn't helped me.

I had to take my case to Asus service center, they probably reconnected the antenna connections and after that my phone is working fine on Pie.

Just an advice, please make sure that from the service center you get the Pie updated on your phone and ensure that 'No Service' issue is no longer there with Pie on your phone.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Its a hardware issue. Since i faced the same with Android 8 itself before updating. The crazy part being I sent my mobile to service center for repair, and when I received it back, its a dead phone now, not even switching on with charger connected. No sign of charging too even when left connected for 3-4 hrs.
My hunch is they replaced the hardware but missed to connect the power cable inside
this is my RMA # INR1K10363 for bit_asus
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
pratiks5z posted on 2019/2/8 12:01
@velusamy20041987

As of now these work around (including Factory Reset) would not work for solvin ...

That means after your Service Center NOW Phone is recovered from network issue with Android PIE,

Will I lost My existing data ?
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Same issue here...I have updated my phone to our one week ago now I am facing this sim issue..
If it 's  software issue  why don't they resolving this by updates..So annoyed by zenfone5z
Props
1234567Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm