ZenTalk

[Replied] ASUS max pro m2 pie update  

36803 150
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
IND Level 1 | All posts
Touch didn't work accidentally while using vlc player, YouTube
Props
Front camera. Is not best please solve my problem. 
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
bramha.kumar19 posted on 2019/3/14 06:37
I Agree with you all, I am also using ASUS max pro 2. It's worest phone as the following issues I ...

I hav found one work around and not sure whether you know about merging the contacts...
For me it was/ showing 2 contacts : one for google and one for WhatsApp.
So i did edit the details or any field for the contact which shows from google. Wait for few seconds to synch and den your both contacts will b under one name.

Or
Send message from whatsapp. Delete the existing contact from phone and den save it from whatsapp. Your contacts from different account (WhatsApp, google,telegram,...)will b under same
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
I migrated from Mi to Asus thinking to get some good speed and comfort..but I did a big mistake in choosing Asus because software is very pathetic and has lot of bugs. It's unsatisfactory to have such mobile
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
Am very happy to tell everyone to hear my testimony will say. am from united state,am a nurse,this story of my love life.I have been married for 4years and on the fifth year of my marriage, another woman had to take my lover away from me and my husband left me and the kids and we have suffered for 2years until i met a post where this man Dr. Udebhuluhave helped someone and i decided to give him a try to help me bring my lover back home and believe me i just send my picture to him and that of my husband and after 48hours as he have told me, i saw a car drove into the house and behold it was my husband and he have come to me and the kids and that is why i am happy to make every one of you in similar problems to meet with this powerful man and have your lover back to your self.You cancontact him with this email address {shomorikasolutiontemple@yahoo.com or shomorikasolutiontemple@hotmail.com} Thank you Dr Udebhulu. I am sure he will do same to help you
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
My get unlocked without any finger prints and face detection
When we are getting the official pie update
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
What is this asus engineers.. By seeing your add and promotions i loved your mobile. But here i got the handset its really dabba softwares. Please upgrade for better feature
Props
When we get pai update in my ASUS max m2 mobile?
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Tips: The author has been banned or deleted, content has been banned automatically
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
There is another major problem here is ES file explorer and other many apps stops automatically..and show "App not responding"...
I switched my phone Redmi note 5 pro to asus...and it really disappointed me...
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm