Release Note
ZenTalk

[Replied] ASUS max pro m2 pie update  

36785 150
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
IND Level 1 | All posts
I Agree with you all, I am also using ASUS max pro 2. It's worest phone as the following issues I am facing, 1) There is no option duplicate contacts merge option. 2) Not showing recent items after using 2 months 3) there is no inbuilt folder manager 4) No photo gallery for general edit 5) No option to clear all recent item in single shot
6) no short cut screenshot option
( We have to use old method)
7) One of the serious irritating issue: if I delete duplicate contacts in CONTACT app but still showing up in Dailer contacts, it is not reflected.
I don't recommend anyone to take this worest mobile. I want to resale this mobile, litterly I was cheated. If anyone has better solution to overcome above issues please let me know. Thanks. 

Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
merge contact is Google's issue... I have faced and seen in every other phone about this issue...in stock, you don't get gallery... and point 7 is also google's bug...there is an option to kill all recent items and about not showing recent items, I have not seen any problems like this till now.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
when  we got pie update      in asus m2 max pro in indai      please  give fast
Props
Fingerprint sensor is properly working in ASUS Max Pro M2 is the main reason and the second one battery when I charge it it seems as it is 5000 mah but when it drains it seems that it is near about 3500mah less than Xiaomi devices
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
jayantsharma756 posted on 2019/1/29 00:24
One more major bug is there
When we turn off total silence, the icon stay stucked to the status bar  ...

Yes.. I am also facing same issues..I was really wondering abiut that icon for which i googled so much i did not find any help.
Asus pleaseresolve this issue.

Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
after the February update,The volume's sound is reduced.sometime phone is lagging...very bad and disappointed from asus service and support team...😪
Props
IND Level 3 | All posts
Asus to roll out Android Pie by April 15
IMG_20190318_145238_1.jpg
Props
LED NOTIFICATION NOT WORKING I HAD TOUCH ISSUES AUTOMATICALLY OPENS APP VOLUME UP AND DOWN  WHILE USEING MY MUSIC APPS YOUTUBE . TOUCH ISSUE GOT SOLVED IN FEWDAYS BUT LED NOTIFICATION STILL NOT WORKING 
Props
FRA Level 1 | All posts
psh.ngr posted on 2019/1/30 20:45
Please update the android to pie, we have been waiting for the update..

there is nothing new Android Pie...

Oreo is working very well
Props
FRA Level 1 | All posts
dewantara79 posted on 2019/1/26 14:56
Agree. Very bad buy. Bug here and there. 1 month in they cannot even fix the touchscreen

please check if you have an update to do.

for me issues is solved
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm