• Event description
Online event

Event Start: 2015/8/4 00:27
Event End: 2016/1/31 00:27
Type:   Mr. Zen Live
Quota:   Unlimited, more is better!
Qualification:   Not Limited
Last edited by Zen_Ni on 2015/8/9 17:11

All ZenFans, are you excited about the greatest upcoming event of the year?
For all participants joining us, here is your chance to receive additional perks over ZenTalk
All you need to do is complete this simple mission (not like mission impossible)
Make sure you ask your friends to join ZenTalk and complete the mission, all together.

Picture3.png

[Mission ZenFestival]

Step1:Take
1 photo with the "Welove ZenTalk" banner or "ZenTalkRocks" play card. <- they will show up in the venue randomly, try to find them!

Rocks_5.jpg

banner_20x3ft-02-01.jpg

Step2:Take
3 types of most craziest and funniest  selfies in the InteractionArea! Make one of these selfies as your Profile Picture on Zentalk and Social Media Profile.

Step3
: Use the above photos to make 1 photocollage.
          Reply to this thread with the photocollage, stating, "I think ZenFestival is....because..."
           Example: I think ZenFestival is the greatest event ever! Because I met ASUS CEO & all the ZenTalkusers!"

[Activity Period]

6th Aug. til 28th Aug 17:30 PM.

[Exclusive Prize]

We will give 1 ASUS Exclusive Prize through lucky draw, if there are more than 100 repliers.
We will give 1 ASUS Exclusive Prize & 2 ZenTalk Exclusive Prizes through lucky draw, if we get 200 repliers.

Now, get your friends on board to join ZenFestival & this ZenTalk Exclusive Activity!!!
Looking forward to seeing you on the 6th of Aug.

Reminder
1. A participant cannot win twice in the same contest.
2. Attendees who are not in accordance with the rules will be disqualified.
3. ZenTalk preserves the right to alter this activity at any point. If there is anything to be changed, we will announce the same, over ZenTalk
4. By posting comments, photographs or any other information on this page, the visitors or users shall be deemed to have authorized ASUS to use such posts on ZenTalk and related ASUS websites, publications and printed materials.
5. By participating in this contest, you agree to abide by [ZenTalk]Terms & Conditions
6. Contest is valid for Indian participants only.

Props
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
I am coming to the ZenFestival... feeling excited...xj_event
Props
Last edited by Zen_Lianne on 2015/8/4 14:53

i can't go.........................................xj_event
Props

I am coming to the ZenFestival... feeling excited...xj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I saw the "ZenTalkRocks" play card. The Person holding was wearing specs and sitting alone. MISSED IT xj_event
Props
I saw the both banners "ZenTalk rocks" and  "we love ZenTalk" but the person who was holding the banners was rude and not giving the banner for taking a Selfie for the contest, maybe he knows about the contest and don't want anyone else to win the contest... feeling sad... And i too didn't got the loliflash which was the gift for the Zenfans because they said that their stock ended, and told everyone to write their name and no. On the gift card for the lucky draw...
Why i didn't got my lolliflash goodie... those who didn't got the lolliflash will be selected from the lucky draw... feeling annoyed...xj_event
Props
ZenFestival was awesome but I am feeling sad because i didn't got the lolliflash goodie...xj_event
Props
IND Beta Tester | All posts
Same here.. not able to get the lolliflash goodie.. but the show was good and well managed.. xj_event
Props
zenfestival was awesome , but Why i didn't got my lolliflash goodie... those who didn't got the lolliflash will be selected from the lucky drawxj_event
Props
Parveenk111 posted on 2015/8/6 22:01
ZenFestival was awesome but I am feeling sad because i didn't got the lolliflash goodie...

Two of my friends also didn't got the lolliflash, whom I brought with me for the ZenFestival... Zen_Ni or Zen_Pi please do something for this... we are Zenfans and we all of us want to be given equally same goodie...xj_event
Props
123Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

Posts369 ZenCredit0 Points41392 best answer0

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm