Release Note
ZenTalk
1234Next

[Replied] [Power/Battery] Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Battery Draining Issue!

6064 36
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
IND Level 2 | All posts
My Asus Max Pro M2 battery is draining very fast
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I am only getting around 4 hrs of SOT.. on a 5000mah battery. Not satisfied at all with the battery. I have just bought the device a week ago and this bug. Please fix Asus. I trusted your brand over Xiaomi which is very well established in India. Kindly help
Props
Hello 
My zenfone max pro m2's battery is draining very fast and my phone is heating too. Please resolve the issue or else I have to switch another phone.
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
My two weeks old  ASUS ZENFONE MAX PRO M2   gives me 6 hours Screen on Time with Dual jio 4G sims and with heavy internet data usage through out, is this Normal? I feel it is less than my expectations.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
pavankumar1996.7777 posted on 2019/3/10 18:58
Hello Asus 
I got serious issue that my phone shows full charged at 70% and the remaining batte ...

Bro I also suffer with this type of problem.
My phone at 72% shows green light
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Asus took lots of time to provide pie update and they provided us with bugs which is causing battery draining issue.
@Asus please provide some bug fix toh resolve this issue.
After pie update adeptive brightness is not working..
Props

battery after update the pie max pro m2

Last edited by dama.purnama.sidhi on 2019/5/10 08:26

i got same problem, after upgrate to pie, my battery draining fast. can anyone please help @Asus
and all great pie feature like digital wellbeing, adaptive battery are not in the update.
Props
Very bad products they producing
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
bit_asus posted on 2019/1/16 09:21
Hi Sattu39,

We have highlighted this issue to our developer team.

You already said that..when i mentioned the lockdown prblm.we will highlight is to our team before the latest update
All check that,it is working for all.
This is an main feature for pie
Option is under security>lockscreen preferences>Show lockdown option after turn it on lockdown icon will be avalible on powermenu on long pressing power button!..For me it is not showing on power aftr i switched it on!..
Props
POL Level 1 | All posts
The automatic brightness has become a serious problem after update to Pie (X01BDA). It was poor already, but now it is worse. The system makes the screen too dark in many situations (dark shadowy room, place, in the evening). It should and could be improved. 
Props
1234Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm