Release Note
ZenTalk
1234Next

[Replied] [Power/Battery] Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Battery Draining Issue!

6119 36
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
IND Level 1 | All posts
After update max pro 2 battery drain issue
Props
Last edited by rlsharikaanal30 on 2019/3/17 13:05

Today I bought Asus Zenfone max pro m2 just because of its 5000 mah battery. On the very first day I am experiencing battery draining issue.I am using neither games nor YouTube. It ought to be big battery but unfortunately it has fail my expectations.It's my humble request to ASUS to fix this problem. Thankyou .
Props
After the latest update Max pro M2  full charging is taking about 6hrs? 
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by massey.akhil on 2019/3/25 18:32

Same here, did the update a few days ago and suddenly battery drain, battery only charging to 70% and showing fully charged and a miriad of other smaller issues! After the sd card fiasco, I'd hoped the Asus Team would pull their socks up but am disappointed and discouraged to see they haven't bothered to reply since January, thats two whole months ago! Are you seriously too busy to address or even acknowledge your customers concerns and problems with your product? Shame!
Props
BGD Level 1 | All posts
After last update got battery draining problem, how can I downgrade to the previous firmware version
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
sabeerzakaria posted on 2019/3/25 22:06
After last update got battery draining problem, how can I downgrade to the previous firmware version

I'm not entirely sure but I don't think you can.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by massey.akhil on 2019/3/25 23:57
bit_asus posted on 2019/1/16 09:21
Hi Sattu39,

We have highlighted this issue to our developer team.

What about the rest of us here? Any possibility of a reply and/or acknowledgement as well? Perhaps in another month or two?
Props
IND Level 5 | All posts
massey.akhil posted on 2019/3/26 00:25
What about the rest of us here? Any possibility of a reply and/or acknowledgement as well? Perhaps ...

You need to start a new thread with your issue to get reply from the moderator or any other fellow users. Moderators usually don't reply to others' comments on a thread other the one who started the thread.
Props
After last update got battery draining problem, how can I downgrade to the previous firmware version??
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
There is a drastic increase in battery drain after last software update which was I think Feb security patch. Now most highlighted feature of Asus max pro m2 which was 5000mah battery has become the worst feature of the phone especially for me. I doubt, is it really a 5000 mAh battery? I don't think Asus listen to it's customer's problems.
Props
1234Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm