Release Note
ZenTalk

123Next

[Experience Sharing] [Review] ASUS Max Pro (M2) & ASUS Max (M2) - Budget Goodness!

3150 29
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
mail2ronit IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
chethanbr7 posted on 2019/1/20 09:05
Hello.. My flashlight is disabled.. Both in camera as well as in torch.. Plz help.. 

Well, you can try a Factory Reset. If that doesn't help, it might be a Hardware related issue. In that case you'll need to visit your nearest service center.
Props

Well, as of now, these seem to be one of the best offerings in their segment. The 6GB RAM variant of the Max Pro (M2) is not that good of a value which I mentioned in the review. But, other variants seem just fine.
Props
saikrishna.pachala posted on 2019/1/20 05:59
Touch issues should be solved other wise customer will get disappointed with Mobile

Can you please specify the issue that you're facing?
Props
RC_CREATURE posted on 2019/1/20 06:37
"Winner Winner 🐔 Dinner " - Ronit Bro will serve this to us !! 😉 

Thank you man. The support means a lot to me!                                                                     
Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
Just bought Max Pro M2 yesterday and I was actually expecting that this has NFC technology but I got disappointed.
Props
Ochi posted on 2019/1/21 15:23
Just bought Max Pro M2 yesterday and I was actually expecting that this has NFC technology but I got ...

The NFC supported models weren't released in all the countries. As much as I know, Russian ASUS Max Pro M2 models are the only ones that have NFC. If there is another country where NFC supported models are available, I am not aware of that.
Props
saikrishna.pachala posted on 2019/1/20 05:29
Touch issues should be solved other wise customer will get disappointed with Mobile

Agree with you mate, touch is not upto the mark since the update
Props
Please take care of the touch issues, I am facing issues since I have updated my phone
Props
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
mail2ronit posted on 2019/1/20 09:26
I haven't actually checked Tap to focus in Video. If you're having issues then please, list them t ...

Yeah, the new Camera App is not more than a Gimmick, Pro Mode given is like for children's Play.
Although, Enabling camera2api and installing GCam tops all of it.
Props
Why have you not talked about the touch issue all people are facing and there is no response from Asus. They only take our IMEI number and maybe update in some excell. Almost from last one month we are facing  this problem but no solution. How come you did not notice this point. Guys we see reviews from you all college and then buy. so please give actual reviews.
Props
123Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm