Release Note
ZenTalk

Zenfone 3 tdk ada pembaharuan sistem lagi

2037 99
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
DO YOU NEED AN AFFORDABLE LOAN TODAY?

We have provided over $1 Billion in business loans to over 15,000 business owners just like you. We use our own designated risk technology to provide you with the right business loan so you can grow your business. Our services are fast and reliable, loans are approved within 24 hours of successful application. We offer loans from a minimum range of $10,000 to a maximum of $200 million.

Do you find yourself in a bit of trouble with unpaid bills and don’t know which way to go or where to turn? What about finding a reputable Debt Consolidation firm that can assist you in reducing monthly installment so that you will have affordable repayment options as well as room to breathe when it comes to the end of the month and bills need to get paid? Dr. Jayden Martin Home Loans is the answer. Reduce your payments to ease the strain on your monthly expenses. Email (jaydenmartinhomeloans@gmail.com) Phone: +1 (929)277-5237

DO YOU NEED 100% FINANCE? we give out loans with an affordable interest rate of 2% JAYDEN MARTIN HOME LOANS, (jaydenmartinhomeloans@gmail.com) aims is to provide Excellent Professional Financial Services.

Our services include the following:

*Truck Loans
* Personal Loans
* Debt consolidation loans
* Car Loans
* Business Loans
* Education Loans
* Mortgage
*Refinancing Loans
* Home Loans

We give you loan with a low interest rate of 2% and loan duration of 1 to 30 years to pay back the loan (secure and unsecured). Do not keep your financial problems to yourself in order for you not to be debt master or financial stress up, which is why you must contact us quickly for a solution to your financial problems. It will be a great joy to us when you are financially stable. Email (jaydenmartinhomeloans@gmail.com) Phone: +1 (929)277-5237

NOTE:Bear in mind that it will only take less than 24 Hours to process your file is 100% Guaranteed no matter your Credit Score.

Yours Sincerely,
Dr. Jayden Martin
+1 (929)277-5237
We are certified and your privacy is 100% safe with us. Worry no more about your loans or finances.

Get your instant loan approval
Props
Abigail God will bless you and your company

My name is Veronica Rose Holly. I am from Chicago USA. I have nothing much to say anyone that need a true loan without you being cheated should apply from Abigail Mills cause i applied for a loan from this company today after i read so many good and wonderful comments about this company. I applied for a loan to pay my debts and all i needed was $50,000.00 because i will also use part of that money to pay my children school fees. As i am writing this on the internet now i just received my loan from this company today and i am so happy i never believed i would ever be happy again cause i have passed through a lot and i thank God for Abigail Mills God will bless her and his company for putting a smile to my face. So anyone around the world from Chicago and other countries that need a loan your helper is here and the company is Abigail Mills anyone that applied from Abigail Mills loan company will have no problem cause you will receive your loan exactly the time she tells you. their company Email address is abigailmills.loans227@gmail.com

Once again God bless you Abigail Mills and may you live long to continue helping people.
Props

We have provided over $1 Billion in business loans to over 15,000 business owners just like you. We use our own designated risk technology to provide you with the right business loan so you can grow your business. Our services are fast and reliable, loans are approved within 24 hours of successful application. We offer loans from a minimum range of $10,000 to a maximum of $200 million.

Do you find yourself in a bit of trouble with unpaid bills and don’t know which way to go or where to turn? What about finding a reputable Debt Consolidation firm that can assist you in reducing monthly installment so that you will have affordable repayment options as well as room to breathe when it comes to the end of the month and bills need to get paid? Dr. Jayden Martin Home Loans is the answer. Reduce your payments to ease the strain on your monthly expenses. Email (jaydenmartinhomeloans@gmail.com) Phone: +1 (929)277-5237

DO YOU NEED 100% FINANCE? we give out loans with an affordable interest rate of 2% JAYDEN MARTIN HOME LOANS, (jaydenmartinhomeloans@gmail.com) aims is to provide Excellent Professional Financial Services.

*Truck Loans
* Personal Loans
* Car Loans
* Business Loans
* Education Loans
* Mortgage
*Refinancing Loans
* Home Loans

We give you loan with a low interest rate of 2% and loan duration of 1 to 30 years to pay back the loan (secure and unsecured). Do not keep your financial problems to yourself in order for you not to be debt master or financial stress up, which is why you must contact us quickly for a solution to your financial problems. It will be a great joy to us when you are financially stable. Email (jaydenmartinhomeloans@gmail.com) Phone: +1 (929)277-5237

NOTE:Bear in mind that it will only take less than 24 Hours to process your file is 100% Guaranteed no matter your Credit Score.

Yours Sincerely,
Dr. Jayden Martin
+1 (929)277-5237
We are certified and your privacy is 100% safe with us. Worry no more about your loans or finances.

Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
I was diagnosed of herpes virus, I have tried all possible means to get cure but all my effort proved abortive, until a friend of mine introduced me to a herbal doctor called Chief Dr Lucky, who prepare herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including herpes virus (Herpes), when i contacted this herbal doctor via his email, he sent me herpes virus herbal medicine via courier service, when i received the herbal medicine he gave me step by step instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed i was totally cured from the virus within 3 weeks of usage. Contact this great herbal doctor today to get your cure.
Via Email :  chiefdrlucky@gmail.com
Whats App : +2348132777335
Props

*Truck Loans
* Personal Loans
* Car Loans
* Business Loans
* Education Loans
* Mortgage
*Refinancing Loans
* Home Loans

Yours Sincerely,
Dr. Jayden Martin
+1 (929)277-5237

Props
USA Level 1 | All posts

CONTACT US FOR ALL KINDS OF HACKING JOB @ chauphampham42@gmail.com We offer professional hacking services , we offer the following services;
-University grades changing
-Bank accounts hack
-Erase criminal records hack
-Facebook hack
-Twitters hack
-email accounts hack
-Grade Changes hack
-Website crashed hack
-server crashed hack
-Skype hack
-Databases hack
-Word Press Blogs hack
-Individual computers hack
Control devices remotely hack
-Burner Numbers hack
-Verified Paypal Accounts hack
-Any social media account hack
-Android & iPhone Hack
-Text message interception hack
-email interception hack
-Untraceable Ip etc.
Contact us at  chauphampham42@gmail.com or text or call (601) 357-3187 for more inquiry..
Track Calls log and Spy Call Recording.
Monitoring SMS text messages remotely.
Cell phone GPS location tracking. Spy on Whatsapp Messages.
Free Update and 100% Undetectable.
Track BBM messages and Line messages. Track Internet Browsing History and Read phone Access Address Book, totally worth your money, please no time wasters, he won't under any circumstances work for free, you can reach him by email chauphampham42@gmail.com or add on Hangout or call on (601) 357-3187 and text
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
Hello everyone am jesae by name, i looked forward to be a whole family again with a love spell, I actually got tired of living a depressing life. I was so unlucky that my husband fell out of love with me; he keeps threatening me with divorce paper almost everyday. But all I wanted in our home are positive thinking, love and happiness all the time. I wanted us to be good parent to our kids.When Dr. Bello stepped in with his helping hands via bellospelltemple@gmail.com I began to feel lighter on the inside, I stopped having that heavy feeling on my chest during the process of the love spell. Two days after, my husband started exhibiting some positive character. He confessed that he was thinking of me more recently even when he was with his girlfriend. I was overwhelmed when he came to me and apologized for every wrong he has done to me, I also apologized to him as well. Dr Bello. I just want to say thanks for the patience and kindness shown to me during the whole spell process. My husband and I has been living happily after the love spell, none of his ex ever come back. you can also call him on +2348147271779.
Props
Anonymous 
I am a spell caster called Dr Ajayi Ololo, I was the chief priest to this great temple called OLOLO at the age of 18years, and now i am almost 60 years old man. I am telling this to the world to make them know that this temple has been in existence for years and we have been durable and truthful to all. Our work here is helping anybody to getting there heart desire, Over here in this temple we grant anything you want us to do for you and when you come to this temple you must see result of our work. NOTE: TO THE ONES THAT HAS BEEN DECEIVED BY THOSE ONLINE SCAMMERS, DO NOT COMPARE THIS GREAT TEMPLE WITH ANY OTHER SPELL CASTER THAT HAS RIPPED YOU OFF YOUR MONEY BY CLAMMING TO BE SPELL CASTERS. THEY ARE ALL FAKE AND SCAMMERS ONLINE THERE TO RIP WERE THEY DID NOT SOW, COME TO OLOLO SPELL CASTING TEMPLE AND GET YOUR HEART DESIRE WITHOUT STRESS. In this temple, we work with the spirits in the spiritual realm and they tell us how to solve any problem that you are facing and also i will want you to NOTE: THAT THIS SPELL CASTING DO NOT HAVE ANY SIDE EFFECT ON ANYONE, BUT JUST TO GET YOUR HEART DESIRE AND BE HAPPY. I Dr Ajayi Ololo urge you all that has the following problem 1.} We heal barrenness in women and disturbing menstruation 2.} Get you married to anyone of your choice 3.} Guarantee you win the troubling court cases & divorce no matter how what stage 4.} Ensure success in work and business 5.} Mental illness & bewitched 6.} Can?t sleep at night or walking at night 7.} Recover stolen property and whereabouts of people that hurt you. 8.} Bring supernatural luck into 9.} Extreme protection for those doing dangerous jobs like security guards, Bank manager, cash transporters, To mention but a few.11. Get your scam money back 12.} Bring back lost lover, even if lost for a long time 13.} Remove bad spells from homes, business & customer attraction etc. 14.} Get promotion you have desired for a long time at work or in your career.16.} Remove the black spot that keeps on taking your money away 17. Find out why you are not progressing in life and the solution 18.} Eliminate in family fights 19.} Ensure excellent school grades even for children with mental disabilities 20.} Stop your marriage or relationship from breaking apart 21.} We have cure to cancer 22.} COME HERE AND SOLVE ALL YOUR PROBLEMS HERE AND GET ALL YOUR HEART DESIRES HERE WITHOUT ANY-SIDE EFFECT ON IT. ANY KIND OF PROBLEM YOU ARE FACING IN LIFE SEND YOUR EMAILS TO: ajayiololo@yahoo.com . to get it solved in the next 5 to 6 hours.
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
Do You Seek Funds To Pay Off Credits and Debts? { FIFOCapitals@gmail.com  } Is Here To Put A Stop To Your Financial Problems. We Offer All Kinds Of Loan (Personal Loan, Commercial Loan, etc.) We Give Out Loan With An Interest Rate Of 2.%. Interested Applicants Should Contact Us Via Email: FIFOCapitals@gmail.com 

Please Fill the Application Form Below:
- Complete Name:
- Loan Amount Needed:
- Loan Duration:
- Purpose Of Loan:
- City / Country:
- Telephone:
- How Did You Hear About Us:

If You Are Interested To Get A Loan Then Kindly Write Us With The Loan Requirement. Please, Contact Us via email: FIFOCapitals@gmail.com,,,
Props
IDN Level 1 | All posts
rizkyraka16 posted on 2019/3/13 00:06
Gan... Gimana cara ngatasin ghost touch pada asus zenfone 4 max pro ya,,??? 

Pengalamanku..Setelah berbagai upaya di jalankan..
Akhirnya nyerah..
Ganti lcd & ts
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm