Release Note
ZenTalk
1234Next

[Replied] [Screen/ Touch] Touch problem in ASUS maxpro M2

3952 36
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
IND Level 1 | All posts
I am facing this touch problem also. Have to touch multiple time to make it work.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I am facing the same problem. Have to tap multiple time initially to make the touch work
2 Updates had already passed.
Neither Asus is releasing pie update.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I am also facing the same problem here
Props
I'm facing touch glitches since I've installed and  I have recommended this phone to many of my friends. Please fix it soon.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Even I am facing same issue, it was working fine then I updated and then onwards I need to tap 3 or 4 times to do any thing.... fork you asus team
Props
I am also face similar problem i.e. touch issue in my Asus max pro 2

Props
After update,my screen becomes less sensitive n need to touch a few times.same touch response as mentioned above by other users.😒
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Brought the max pro m2 recently. I have facing touch issues. Need to touch the "accept" button multiple times to answer calls. Also phone hangs up sometimes and becomes unresponsive to touch. 
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Tips: The author has been banned or deleted, content has been banned automatically
Props
IDN Awaiting verification | All posts
kenapa setelah update ke firmware versi terbaru malah bermasalah dengan touchscreen nya?

tolong berikan solusi untuk masalah ini,supaya user tidak kecewa terhadap produk yang satu ini.

terimakasih!
Props
1234Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm