Release Note
ZenTalk

ZENFONE 3 RANDOM REBOOTS AND APP CRASHES  

4946 368
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
FRA Level 1 | All posts
MY STORY HERE IS REAL AND GENUINE. My name is Adams Vienna and i am here to testify about Great Mother who brought back my man to me when he broke up with me because of another woman who he met at his place of work. Great Mother is a very powerful, real and unique woman with special powers. I tried to get help from many places and sources to bring back my man but nothing worked but when i contacted Great Mother, she made me smile again by bringing my man back to me with her special powers.. If you are experiencing any problems in your marriage, relationship, and you have any similar problem to this, contact this Great Woman now she will help you. Here is her website: Ourgreatmother1.com   and here is her email address: Greatmotherofsolutiontemple1@yahoo.com   and you can also contact her now on her own Whatsapp number: +17025514367 You can either contact her on her website, email or her whatsapp number. Thank you Great Mother.  
Props
PERMANENT SOLUTION TO SEXUAL PROBLEMS WITH DR HARRY HERBAL MIXTURE website  https://drharryherbaltempl.wixsite.com/solutiontemple  
WHATSAPP +2349036417079 Hello everyone i have been worried for so many years now because i was trying to figure out how to cure my (erectile dysfunction) and enlarge my SMALL penis but could not find a way out of it ,,my wife has told me if i do not get a cure on time that she will leave me and i love her and my marriage so much .i have used VACCINES,DRUGS,INJECTION AND even did Surgeries just to be happy but none really rendered me the help i needed and i almost gave up when i Used a herbal medicine from a fake bullshit doctor from Malawi. I almost lost my life during that period so i gave up and accepted my fate because my wife already requested for a divorce papers ,,but on one faithful morning i was reading through a comment on Facebook of one MR henry joseph from Germany of how DR HARRY HERBAL CREAM and LIQUID enlarge his penis and cure his younger Brother of STROKE DISEASE within the space of 3 weeks wow i was surprised to see it so i quickly Contacted him via website  https://drharryherbaltempl.wixsite.com/solutiontemple  and behold i saw lots of solution to my problems there so i emailed him and he got back to me and gave me some comfortable words ,and the next day he told me what needed to be done and i did it so he sent me his MIRACULOUS HERBAL CREAM AND LIQUID through UPS delivery service and i got it 4 days after ..i then followed his prescriptions on how to use it and OH MY GOD it is just two weeks of using his herbal cream i now have 10 inches when erected and 8 inches when flaccid my wife love it so much now after i had sex with her with my MONSTER PENIS ..and also apologize for asking for a divorce .i am so happy i now feel like a real man ,,thank you so much for taken away this shame from me DR HARRY so if you need any kind of cure contact him on drharrysolution@gmail.com website https://drharryherbaltempl.wixsite.com/solutiontempleor whatsapp him on +2349036417079 THANKS    
Props
NGA Level 1 | All posts
I was diagnosed of herpes virus, I have tried all possible means to get cure but all my effort proved abortive, until a friend of mine introduced me to a herbal doctor called Chief Dr Lucky, who prepare herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including herpes virus (Herpes), when i contacted this herbal doctor via email, he sent me herpes virus herbal medicine via courier service, when i received the herbal medicine he gave me step by step instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed i was totally cured from the virus within 3 weeks of usage. Contact this great herbal doctor today to get your cure. 
Via Email : chiefdrlucky@gmail.com
Whats App : +2348132777335
Props
NGA Level 1 | All posts
I was diagnosed of herpes virus, I have tried all possible means to get cure but all my effort proved abortive, until a friend of mine introduced me to a herbal doctor called Chief Dr Lucky, who prepare herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including herpes virus (Herpes), when i contacted this herbal doctor via email, he sent me herpes virus herbal medicine via courier service, when i received the herbal medicine he gave me step by step instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed i was totally cured from the virus within 3 weeks of usage. Contact this great herbal doctor today to get your cure. 
Via Email : chiefdrlucky@gmail.com
Whats App : +2348132777335
Props
CAN Level 1 | All posts
MY name is Brown Tonia I am from USA, I and my husband were meant to be forever but he met another woman at his work place. She did everything to break us apart B'cos she was younger and attractive, and finally my husband moved in with her.i love him, i heard about this great man who is well know of Love Charms, i decided to mail him, unknowingly to me that this will be the end of the problem in my maritial life ,I will snivel all day I tried few cheap spells but to no avail then I ordered the most powerful love spell from (Dr Iyoha Solution Temple) and I don't regret it! i and my husband are back together and happier than ever. If you are heartbroken and you want your lover back contact this spell caster Dr Iyoha, he is a top spell caster of the season, he has such a perfect view on love spells that I believe he can solve any case given to him. I recommend his love spell to couples in need of help. Use his services, Email: driyohasolutiontemple@yahoo.com, you can also call his number, +1 407 337 9869. God Bless you Dr Iyoha. You are a great man faithful and honest father I will never forget you sir. IF you are out there passing through any of this problems listed below:

1. Getting your lover back
2. Money spell/ good luck spell
3. Prosperity spell
4. Protection spells/supernatural power
5. Get a job spell
6. Promotion spells
7.Get rich in 3days spell

Email him now on: driyohasolutiontemple@yahoo.com for help
Props
ESP Level 1 | All posts
I’m so excited because my broken marriage has been restored & my husband is back after he left me and our 2 kids for another woman. After 8 years of marriage, me and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to California to be with another woman. i felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that DR.Osasu can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a (Love spell) for me. 28 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day,our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before,All thanks to DR.Osasu . he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that DR.Osasu real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here’s his contact: Email him at:Account:
drosasu25@gmail.com , you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2347064365391,THANKS TO DR. Osasu
Props
NGA Level 1 | All posts
How I Got My Ex Husband Back..Am so excited to share my testimony of a real spell caster who brought my husband back to me. My husband and I have been married for about 6 years now. We were happily married with two kids, a boy and a girl. 3 months ago, I started to notice some strange behavior from him and a few weeks later I found out that my husband is seeing someone else. He started coming home late from work, he hardly care about me or the kids anymore, Sometimes he goes out and doesn't even come back home for about 2-3 days. I did all I could to rectify this problem but all to no avail. I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing through the internet one day, I came across a website that suggested that Dr.Wealthy can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and and told him my problems and he told me what to do and i did it and he did a spell for me. 48 hours later, my husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my family are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr.Wealthy Powerful Love Spell that really works. If you have any problem contact him and i guarantee you that he will help you. He will not disappoint you. Email him at: wealthylovespell@gmail.com. or whatsapp him on: +2348105150446
Props
NGA Level 1 | All posts
How I Got My Ex Husband Back..Am so excited to share my testimony of a real spell caster who brought my husband back to me. My husband and I have been married for about 6 years now. We were happily married with two kids, a boy and a girl. 3 months ago, I started to notice some strange behavior from him and a few weeks later I found out that my husband is seeing someone else. He started coming home late from work, he hardly care about me or the kids anymore, Sometimes he goes out and doesn't even come back home for about 2-3 days. I did all I could to rectify this problem but all to no avail. I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing through the internet one day, I came across a website that suggested that Dr.Wealthy can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and and told him my problems and he told me what to do and i did it and he did a spell for me. 48 hours later, my husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my family are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr.Wealthy Powerful Love Spell that really works. If you have any problem contact him and i guarantee you that he will help you. He will not disappoint you. Email him at: wealthylovespell@gmail.com. or whatsapp him on: +2348105150446
Props
NGA Level 1 | All posts
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
A GREAT LOVE SPELL CASTER Dr,Uzoya HE SPECIALIZES IN RESTORING BROKEN MARRIAGES CONTACT HIM DIRECTLY ON HIS FACEBOOK PAGE; FB.ME/DRUZOYALOVESPELL  ..What else can i say rather than to thank Dr, Uzoya who God used to reunite my marriage. Each day of my life, i ask God to bless Dr,Uzoya for he has made my life complete by bringing back my husband to me and for this reason, i made a vow to my self that i will testify on the internet to let the world know that Dr, Uzoya is a God on Earth. My husband and i had a fight for three days which led to our divorce. On this faithful day, i came across a testimony of how Dr,Uzoya helped a lady in getting back her lover. So, i contacted him and explained to him and he told me that my days of sorrows are over that my husband will come back to me within 48 hours for he's going to prepare a spell for me. Could you believe it, my husband came home begging that he needs me back. Do you need any kind of help? Contact; (driraborspellcaster@gmail.com) OR call his phone number via +1(301)909-8775
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm