Release Note
ZenTalk
1234Next

[Replied] Touch issue not resolved after January Update

2075 30
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
asutosh.biswal1996 posted on 2019/1/19 11:33
I am not getting this January update. When did you get it? 

I got it on first day when it's launch. You also get update check for updates daily. Go to settings-->System--->System Update and check for updates.

Thanks
Props
rajat98v posted on 2019/1/19 13:55
I am still facing this problem too. Fix this bug ASUS. No fix in touch in this month update too.

Yup still have a problem , Asus need to fix this in next update.
Props
After latest update touch issue resolved. Thanks Asus team for fix touch issue .
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Even i am also facing the same issues, dnt know whether asus has good developers or testers. Or do they really fix the issues which all r reported by d users
Props
IDN Level 1 | All posts

I am having the same problem too even worst. When i type, my upper menu keep scrolling down, and when i backspace all my types has been wipe off. It took me 10minutes to write this slowly and carefully. Please asus don't let me down. It have just been 2 days since i brought this phone. 
Props
so far for me the touch issues only appears again when on low battery, like below 20%
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Asus team please fix the touch issue , it is giving problem sometimes it feels to throw the phone please fix it!!
Props
akashtesla posted on 2019/2/3 20:37
Asus team please fix the touch issue , it is giving problem sometimes it feels to throw the phone pl ...

Have you update the Phone to latest firmware ? After latest version my touch issue is resolved . If you not update then go for it .
Props
akashtesla posted on 2019/2/3 20:37
Asus team please fix the touch issue , it is giving problem sometimes it feels to throw the phone pl ...

Have you update the Phone to latest firmware ? After latest version my touch issue is resolved . If you not update then go for it .
Props
any problem with battery after january update 15.2016.1901.339?
Props
1234Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm