12345678Next

[Replied] [Screen/ Touch] Screen touch response is slow after fota update

3775 73
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
IND Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by durgeshanju on 2019/1/2 15:23
satishpatelin posted on 2019/1/1 10:33
Please go to Settings - Accessibility. Scroll down to Interaction controls section and set touch and ...

Hi it improved a bit, but still has lot of issue with touch.
Props
IND Level 3 | All posts
Yes changing touch & Hold delay not fixed issue..
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
why is asus not responding for this issue. It is irritating. it seemed like an amazing phone and then after the update it became silly.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Asus please release update... We've put our 15k on this.. not smal amnt.. this need to be fixed ASAP 
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I m also facing this issue
....it is impossible to use phone with this issue asus needs to fix this as soon as possible ... im facing too much 
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
yagya.saxena posted on 2018/12/28 09:46
They need to bring a quick fix update

Please write to ASUS directly. Unless you write to them they will not take any action. Although they will not provide any workable solution (they will ask to do factory reset, cache partition removal etc) but at least they will come to know this major issue everyone is facing
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I am also seeing the the touch delay or unresponsive touch after ota update.
Please fix this
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I also found same issue touch is not working properly. It respond very late even some times touch is not working in once. Please resolve this issue ASAP.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Also me im not i have purchased this phone today  and now when i unboxed this and updated im facing issue  with touch is it sowfware problem or tectinal fault plzz reply 
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Same problem for me.the new update ruined the experience completely.i inserted the sim back to my old redmi note 4.
Props
12345678Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm