Release Note
ZenTalk
12345Next

[Replied] ASUS Max Pro M2 Notch Issue in Some Units

13419 44
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
PHL Level 1 | All posts
same issue with my M1. plz fix that problem it will affect ur brand.
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Yes bro there is notch issu and notch is hidden in video also
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I had one problem in ASUS Max Pro M1 date is when I turn on do not disturb mode theicon appears on screen but when I turn off the do not disturb mode the I can't doesn't disappears from screen.please check is it a bug.reply please
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I recently purchased max Pro m2 when I play asphalt 9 gyroscope misbehaving my car  can't turn right or left 
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Almost everyone is facing the "Touch" issue. I have updated my device with latest Software Update. Now I am fed up with this touch Freezing issue.. Asus if you are reading this thread please resolve this issue asap.
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Touch is not working properly after fota update.Also battery is draining Very fast. disappointed after update.Plz fix it soon.
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
they should revert the patch. notch issue seems to be issue that most of us can leave without (although they should fix it) but touch problem is the biggest show stopper. Dont know why they are not acknowledging the problem that are being reported. I dont see any asus authority replying
Props
IND Level 5 | All posts
checkbyte1 posted on 2019/1/7 13:47
they should revert the patch. notch issue seems to be issue that most of us can leave without (altho ...

I reported all these points of bugs including this misbehaving touch issue in official Asus India twitter page in their different tweets whenever they posted a new one, but there too, no official reply came from their end. This is so sad that once upon a time Asus moderators used to interact with every users on ZenTalk to resolve their issues or take a note to fix them up in next patch. I am ZenTalk member since 2014 when they came in mobile market with their first 3 ZenFone lineups named ZenFone 4, 5 and 6. I bought their ZenFone 5 back at that time and the moderators from Asus used to reply or acknowledge and helping users very actively. But now seems like they aren't even bothered to interact with its users..  
Props
OTHERS Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by CutestDevil on 2019/1/7 15:49
Sanju posted on 2019/1/7 14:18
I reported all these points of bugs including this misbehaving touch issue in official Asus India  ...

Mods must not be getting enough perks now, maybe the reason why they are less interested now. The sad part is the rom is not available for download which came with device, i cant find even new update rom file.
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Sanju posted on 2019/1/7 04:18
I reported all these points of bugs including this misbehaving touch issue in official Asus India  ...

I can understand your Agony and frustration Sanju
Props
12345Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm