Release Note
ZenTalk

12Next

[Other] ASUS Max Pro (M2) : Should You Buy it ? My Honest Opinion !

4130 13
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
RC_CREATURE IND Level 7 | All posts
Last edited by RC_CREATURE on 2019/1/1 20:02

PicsArt_12-11-05.56.56.jpg

Hello friends,

As you witnessed the Live Launching of ASUS Max Pro (M2), I know, there are many more questions must be arising on your mind regarding this device . Right ? OK , don't worry, I have tried to answer all questions here (mainly on parent questions ) .

Then what are those ? Is your question available in my list ? Check and get answer of your questions below !!

Question List :

1. SHOULD YOU BUY IT ?

2. IS IT WORTH OF MONEY ?

3. IS IT REALLY THE MID-RANGE KILLER ?

Well, Today, in this article, I will share the all Pros & Cons about ASUS Max Pro (M2) & try to answer of the above questions .So, let's get started it !!

Key Specs of ASUS MAX PRO M2 :

Before we go, I just want to notify you that ASUS was announced its 1st Max Pro M1 earlier in this year 2018 and today ASUS announced the successor of this Max Pro M1 with a very aggressive price again . The Max Pro M2 comes with 6.26 inch Full HD+ Display with a resolution of 2280x1080 & with brand new Gorilla Glass Protection 6 . It is powered by the Snapdragon 660 AIE SOC with Stock Android. In Camera segment, the Back Camera is 12 + 5 MP & a single 13 MP is set up at Front .At last, it comes with a massive 5000mAh Battery.

And the main thing that you were looking for i.e, Price ! Here's below !

For 3 + 32 GB = Rs 12,999
For 4 + 64 GB = Rs 14,999
For 6 + 64 GB = Rs 16,999

So , it was all about the key specs. For more deep details , please take a look here : https://www.asus.com/zentalk/in/thread-249691-1-1.html

Finally, I am gonna share with you its Pros & Cons . Please take a quick look below !

Pros :

1. Gorilla Glass 6 Protection (Both Frontside & Backside)

2. SDM 660 at only Rs 12,999 ( helps you to play heavy graphic games without any issues)

3. Pure Stock Android 8.1.0 (gives you a smooth and true android experience)

4. AI Enabled Camera (helps you to take Incredible shots)

5. A massive 5000 mAh Battery ( Last longs about maximum 2 days)

Cons :
1. No Fast Charger

2. No Ear Phone

3. No Max Box ( was provided for Max Pro M1)

My Opinions :

Friends, if you ask me these above questions , then I will say , YES , it's the real Mid-Range Category King as there in market, no one is offering Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 at this price segment untill now except ASUS. And to be honest, I would say that it's a true android device that delivers you great great experience in every action that may be Playing Heavy Graphic Game, or may be Shooting 4K Video or capturing Images or Playing Video . And the most thing that I liked so much that it comes with the Brand New Gorilla Glass 6 Protection on both the Front & Rear Sides. If you ask on its battery back up, then I will guarantee you that it must backs you up at least 1.5 days long with a heavy using of it . "How you can guarantee this , Ram ?" Yes, I guaranted you because I have been already used a ASUS MAX [ZC550KL] before and there, it was an amazing experience with it .

Ok, this was a short article about some of the Pros & Cons of the #UnbeatablePerformer2point0 . Hope you got your answer(s).

Do let me know whether you have any further questions regarding this MAX PRO (M2) in comment section below. And also share your thoughts on how this short article helped you !!

Mr Ram Sahoo

Always Stay Connected with RC CREATURE !
Props
Tips: The author has been banned or deleted, content has been banned automatically
Props
Last edited by RC_CREATURE on 2018/12/11 19:02
arunkumar84lokesh posted on 2018/12/11 17:46
Why you launched max Pro m2 not needed at all
First give update on ASUS max Pro m1 and make  ...

Hey good news, ASUS  will push the Android (9.0) Pie Update for ASUS Max Pro M1 in February , 2019 !
Please refer this article  : https://www.asus.com/zentalk/in/thread-251001-1-1.html
Props
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
arunkumar84lokesh posted on 2018/12/11 17:46
Why you launched max Pro m2 not needed at all
First give update on ASUS max Pro m1 and make  ...

The ASUS Max Pro (M1) is scheduled to get the Pie update in February, 2019 (announced today).
Props
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
RC_CREATURE posted on 2018/12/11 18:30
Hey good news, ASUS  will push the Android (9.0) Pie Update for ASUS Max Pro M1 in January, 201 ...

January: ASUS 5Z, ASUS Max Pro (M2)

February: ASUS Max Pro (M1)

Btw, nicely done. Keep it up!
Props
mail2ronit posted on 2018/12/11 18:59

Oh, I was aware about the same, but I mistakenly wrote that .  

And Thanks for your valuable comments !!🙏
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
mail2ronit posted on 2018/12/11 18:29

Hey bro what about the issues on the software side as on this post
https://www.asus.com/zentalk/in/ ... mobile=2#pid1045499
-Dunno how genuine is this but read somewhere that Asus has 5000 mAh battery but lasts like a 2000 mAh battery only.
-Asus has really good hardware but raw truth is that it's very poor in software with full of bugs.
-Every new update brings every new bug
-If you want to waste money go for it.
-Instead go for Moto power
-After sales service are horrible for Asus phones.(Got to know about this via a person who had a ASUS laser phone. He had a problem with his USB port, raised several complaints on the same no resolution so he did brand switching and did an exchange for a Redmi note series phone)

Considering the above points If all are carry forward to new phones as well then I think it's a big mess out there and I as a first time purchase of Asus will have second thoughts on ASUS.
So could you please clarify on these.
Props
What about the security patch updates and ai features on camera of zmpm1
Props
pandeypranjal153 posted on 2018/12/17 14:56
What about the security patch updates and ai features on camera of zmpm1

Stay Tuned with ASUS ZenTalk. You will get noticed soon .  
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Tips: The author has been banned or deleted, content has been banned automatically
Props
12Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm