Release Note
ZenTalk

[Replied] video call problem

542 6
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
biksbrt NPL Level 1 | All posts
After few minute does video call in imo or massenger or whatsapp the device gona b very very hot and its shut down itself
Props
MYS Moderator | All posts
Hi biksbrt,

Please provide details below:
Model:
Serial number:

Have you updated to the latest firmware? If no, please do so and provide us with the firmware number.
Props
Asus zenfone max plus m1 
Model number-x018d
Serial number-hcaxjr01f2032r4
these all start to happen after update oreo and also twin app is not working  properly phone lag so much and camera also not working well if online watch video then within 5 minuts device got to much hot can't hold in hand too I also does factory reset but not work after does that too same problem I faced after does factory reset.
Props
biksbrt posted on 2018/12/6 22:53
Asus zenfone max plus m1 
Model number-x018d
Serial number-hcaxjr01f2032r4

Hi biksbrt,

Thank you for your feedback! Can you provide us the firmware number as well?

Please elaborate more about twin apps and camera issue you're facing so we can check with our HQ.
Props
Ww_phone-15.02.1810.347
about twin apps= we can't get updated version in twin app like messenger facebook whatsapp so we can't use that like normaly like we can't send photos or videos from twin apps messenger
About camera= its always shake and can't do auto focus in subject and photo comes so blurred. 
Props
And the main issues is battery running down very fast got hot device so much when watching videos online and when I do video calls in messenger whatsapp imo within 5 minute device got so much hot and its shutdown itself.
Props
biksbrt posted on 2018/12/12 22:06
And the main issues is battery running down very fast got hot device so much when watching videos on ...

Hi biksbrt,

In such case, we advice you to send over the device to nearest ASUS authorized service partners for a check.
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm