Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
IND Level 1 | All posts
After pie update there nothing like flagship phone very poor image quality
Props
How to make slow motion video ?
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Cheating hua h humare saath . FOTA System Updates mila but with lots of bugs in it. Update ke baad device me alag hi problem dikhne ko mil rha h. 
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Atleast Updates to thik mile jisse device thik se chale . Lene ke baad trap me fasne jaisa feel ho rha h
Props
There are lots of problems with ASUS 5z.. there is no option to minimize an incoming call.. either you have to receive or reject the call... Also you can't hold an active call while another incoming call is on wait .. you must rcv the call 
Props
Hello everyone I'm Carolina peter and am here to share the wonderful work Dr tunde did for me. After 4 years in marriage with my husband with 2 kids, my husband started acting weird and going out with other women and showed me cold love, on several occasions he threatens to divorce me if I dare question him about his affair with other women, I was totally devastated and confused until a old friend of mine told me about a spell caster on the internet called Dr. tunde who help people with relationship and marriage problem by the powers of love spells, at first I doubted if such thing ever exists but decided to give it a try, when I contact him, he helped me cast a love spell and within 48hours my husband come back to me and started apologizing, now he has stopped going out with other women and his with me for good and for real. Contact this great love spell caster for your relationship or marriage problem to be solved today via email: babatundesolutioncentre1@gmail.com or call or whatsapp:+2348143581382 Also specialize in treating all kinds of illness, HERPES VIRUS, HEPATITIS B, CANCER, BRAIN DISEASE, INFERTILITY, DIABETES AND MORE.
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm