123456Next

ASUS Announces Android 9.0 Pie Update for ASUS 5Z  

13338 55
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
What about the ASUS Max Pro m1
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Asus you really are bad at giving out update .. I was thinking you will have some responsibility after ASUS 5z ... but you are the same ..
Props
IND Level 3 | All posts
Last edited by kaizadbedding on 2018/11/26 18:56

Asus u didn't kept ur promise.
U said by quarter 4 the update will be released and now...

I  will not  buy Asus products because every other company has already given or have provided beta
Spending 30,000 and not getting update on time is just shhitt Asus
U don't care about customers and not also have provided this month update for 5z
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Damn asus that magnifying feature is soooo good from the day i purchased my phone i was using my phonw with magnifying glasss. Are u gone out of mind Asus give what users want and now don't say me user said for magnifying. #R.I.H "h "stands for hell ASUS
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Asus sucks at software. Very buggy software and not sure how they will come up with Pie. I did mistake by purchasing this phone which is so called flagship. Not from any angle.
I should have purchased POCO which is cheaper and better community and software support available. Biggest mistake that I ever did by going with Asus. I should have either stick with OnePlus which is awesome.
If someone planning to buy Asus, don't.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Biggest disappointed for me now.... ASUS 5z I must have gone for one plus 6
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Why so much delay for the flagship phone. Meanwhile, Oneplus  already rolled out Pie for their flashships and ready to roll out for 5, 5t devices soon. We are so lacking in software.
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
By January end, pie will be outdated
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Just for couple of thousand bucks I chose 5Z over OnePlus...
Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
How about Zenfone 5 (ZE620KL) when it will be release?
Props
123456Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm