Release Note
ZenTalk

How to downgrade to Android Nougat ZC520KL?

2493 9
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
After updated to Android O, my Zenfone 4 Max randomly shut off even during calls. Wake up lag and sometime unresponsive both with power button and double tap.

Second update with oreo, no more random shut off (for the moment) .but still suffering.wake up lag.

Everything works well in Android N last time.can somebody teach me how to downgrade to Android N?

Thanks.
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
i got the same problem, hope someone can help
Props
MYS Moderator | All posts
Hi mirzuandy.chuchu,

To downgrade, we suggest you to send over the device to our authorized service center to avoid any damage/mistake done to the phone.
Props
thanks for the advice cheese. will do that. by the way do i need to pay anything since my phone is still under warranty.
Props
MYS Moderator | All posts
mirzuandy.chuchu posted on 2018/11/21 17:37
thanks for the advice cheese. will do that. by the way do i need to pay anything since my phone is s ...

Hi mirzuandy.chuchu,

Charges may not be incurred if device is under warranty. However, it may varies according to cases. For more info, you can contact our support team here 1300-88-3495 to understand further.
Props
MYS Level 1 | All posts
My phone ZenFone 4max zc520kl after update to android 8.1.0 ,battery cant charge full,it stop at 80% ,only can reach 97% when I off my phone to charge . How can I fix it?
Props
MYS Level 1 | All posts
Please fix the problems after update oreo make call or receive call,my phone freeze and then shut down..phone model zenfone 4 X00HD
Props
manage to get firmware downgraded yesterday FOC. now everything works as it should. 
Props
MYS Level 2 | All posts
mirzuandy.chuchu posted on 2018/11/23 22:07
manage to get firmware downgraded yesterday FOC. now everything works as it should. 

Where did you send to downgrade?
Props
send mine to Asus Service Center
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm